Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What About Kyle Johnson??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    didnt we just go through that with clinton ... i mean pay some decent kid some money dillions a proven runner i seem to him RUNNING ALL over denver i mean its definelty something to look in at what kind of numbers he wants for sure
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

    Comment


    • #17
      i would rather promote a backup to starter (griffin galloway sapp) than sign an outsider to start.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

      I tried to warn ya.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Return of Lava
        i would rather promote a backup to starter (griffin galloway sapp) than sign an outsider to start.
        Exactly. I think Q at HB and hopefully MA at FB with Galloway and Sapp providing breathers sounds good to me.

        Comment


        • #19
          cecil was good in college he from what i seen is not gonna be a good pro running back gallowey is still untested i just dont think you can hope i think they should goin knowning that hll we hav e a decent running back
          and foccus attention other places
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Broncosinindy
            i think they should goin knowning that hll we hav e a decent running back
            and foccus attention other places
            What??

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Broncosinindy
              cecil was good in college he from what i seen is not gonna be a good pro running back gallowey is still untested i just dont think you can hope i think they should goin knowning that hll we hav e a decent running back
              and foccus attention other places
              how in the world can you even think that after 1 year of hardly no carries? If you think Galloway is untested how can you think sapp is tested? I dont think sapp is very good right now, but we have no idea how much he can improve his game.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

              I tried to warn ya.

              Comment


              • #22
                itll all come out in the wash mate lets wait and see and well if they do good i guess ill look like a fool until then well just have to wait and see
                The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                While he sits by his hearth at home.
                Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                That he knows nothing at all.

                Comment


                • #23
                  sorry i was sayinthey should give dilion a chance man i think hes a proven vetran i think they should let the rookies fight it out in camp the couaches know alot more then we could ever dream and they see them on a dialy basis so i guess we go with what they know best
                  The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                  While he sits by his hearth at home.
                  Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                  That he knows nothing at all.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by DPg2003
                    Q is probably the favorite right now, but as TXBRONC stated Galloway will get a shot to be starter as well. The coaches and management are really high on him.
                    That is understandable, QG did get some playing time this past season and Galloway was on IR all season. I know its a big if, however, if Galloway is healthy and can stay healthy it should make for some interesting competition in camp next season.
                    John 11: 25-27

                    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                    Thanks Snk16

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      That is understandable, QG did get some playing time this past season and Galloway was on IR all season. I know its a big if, however, if Galloway is healthy and can stay healthy it should make for some interesting competition in camp next season.
                      Yep, plus Galloway could kinda take the upper hand if he has a great season in NFL Europe.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X