Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharpe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sharpe

    How many of you all think sharpe will retire. and if he is thinking of it do you think the broncos asked him to kep quiet to maybe help there siutation with troupe? just curious
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

  • #2
    Re: Sharpe

    Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    How many of you all think sharpe will retire. and if he is thinking of it do you think the broncos asked him to kep quiet to maybe help there siutation with troupe? just curious
    I think that's exactly what's going on. I believe Sharpe has already told Shanahan his decision in private, but they don't want to show their cards until after the draft is over.
    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think he will be back..

      He's a team leader and if we want to go deep into the PO's then we need leadership!
      kiwi Bronco fan

      Comment


      • #4
        Sharpe is coming back, if he was going to hang it up he would have announced it by now.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
          Sharpe is coming back, if he was going to hang it up he would have announced it by now.
          I want to believe that but I'm not sure. But I'm leaning towards him coming back.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
            Sharpe is coming back, if he was going to hang it up he would have announced it by now.
            Agreed. I think that the longer he waits to make a decision the better it looks for us.

            Comment


            • #7
              im thinking he will be back
              "They should have canceled it," Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis told ESPN.com. "That show don't mean nothing -- that show is nothing about us."
              Ray lewis on ESPNS choice to cancel PLAYMAKERS... yeah lewis keep telling yourself this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncosbeast
                I want to believe that but I'm not sure. But I'm leaning towards him coming back.
                if sharpe thought we didn't have ateam with a shot at the superbowl thgen he would call it quits but he knows as well as the rest of us do that we will be a force to rckon with & that will bring him back for one last shot at another ring.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't think Sharpe will be going anywhere. Not this year, and maybe not even next. Let's hope, anyway!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X