30.12%
    Tatum Bell
    31.33%
    Committee
    20.48%
    None of the above.
    18.07%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by SouthCarolina24; 03-01-2006, 05:13 PM.

My adopted Broncos, Uncle Rico, Alfred Williams, & Antonio Fargas.

I wouldn't worry about that position in the off season. They ALWAYS make a star out of someone!!!

Comment

Ron Dayne seems more of a punisher, and that is what we need in our system.

Make 1 cut and plow everyone else out of the way.
      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

ron dayne.
        "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

I hope it is niether of these guys, I like them but I want DeAngelo Williams, I bet it is by Committee.
          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I think the philosophy will stay in place, Dayne grinds a defense down, Tater hits the edges. It's simple and effective.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

DeAngelo Williams won't be available.

Mr. Williams will be drafted very early, as he is a complete back with great character. The Broncos will grab a RB. They always do. There is a good choice of runningbacks in this draft. 3rd or 4th round will have talented backs. Dontrell Moore or Quinton Gathers may still be available.

Comment

Probaly so

My adopted Broncos, Uncle Rico, Alfred Williams, & Antonio Fargas.

Comment

GIve the ball to the oversized rhino (Dayne)
                  he can punish and take more hits through a goal.......
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I think its time we start looking for that star back again. Yes.. we have had success and made "decent" runners out of those in the backfield...but we are TRULY dangerous when we have a stud in the backfield. THere is a BIG difference between having an adequate running game....and a deadly one. Just putting a back in the starting line-up and having a decent run game isn't enough. It really shows in our big games when we don't have that BIG running threat. Last year we didn't have that big running threat at the end of the season. Ron Dayne and Bell just isn't the answer. They are adequate. I personally want more than just adequate.

Comment

Dayne, he is finally in a system that will allow him to showcase his talent (although Denver does that for every runner). Denver's scheme has some similarities to the Badger running game. I hope he gets the chance to prove himself.

Comment

I've been wanting to see Bell have the "break out" season he was predicted to have. So far, that hasn't happened.

The few games he played, I really liked Dayne.

At this time, he would be my choice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                          I think its time we start looking for that star back again. Yes.. we have had success and made "decent" runners out of those in the backfield...but we are TRULY dangerous when we have a stud in the backfield. THere is a BIG difference between having an adequate running game....and a deadly one. Just putting a back in the starting line-up and having a decent run game isn't enough. It really shows in our big games when we don't have that BIG running threat. Last year we didn't have that big running threat at the end of the season. Ron Dayne and Bell just isn't the answer. They are adequate. I personally want more than just adequate.

i disagree. i think with dayne and bell and kj we are going to have the best backfield in the nfl next season. well, maybe not the best, but one of the better ones definately.
                          "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!

Ravage, good to see you on here.

I happen to agree with you. I want a stud in the backfield that can do more then just make one or two guys miss. I want a guy who can run, catch, and BLOCK!!!!

Tatum can't block. He can run, but still does not know how to follow a block. Maybe thats why he can't block. He doesn't understand it.

Dayne is solid, but I dont' know if he is complete.

I don't want Bell getting to relaxed back there so we NEED to draft a guy who can come in and push everyone.

Comment

Committee

Although, Dayne needs his 20+ carries to do so.

I think we need to run a lot more often and just make the other team stop us. Dayne can power the ball for a while then Bell can bust a huge TD run.

Should be a very interesting draft and camp.

Comment

Working...
                              X