Why Anderson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Anderson?

I was expecting to see pryce go, and putzier was on the border but its no big deal. BUT WHY MIKE. I dont think that Bell is ready yet, and I dont want us to drafta rb since we were fine. We could have cut 1 of the browns ands another TE instead of Mike. Anybody have a logical reason besides the $ factor? Also does anybody think that anderson will sign with us as a FA?

i didnt want mike to leave either!!!

^^thx broncofancam we miss you...RIP

Comment

Yeah, I had no problem seeing Pryce go, and even Putz was alright with me...but Marine Mike? Gonna miss that guy.

Sig by Snk16, cause he's ****ing awesome like that.

DENVER BRONCOS...WELCOME TO THE CUTLER ERA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRodSmith
        i didnt want mike to leave either!!!
        Yea man. He had a great season after being injured and he is our one balanced back. I hope shannahan can pull something out of his hat starting on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by lo4f3r
          I was expecting to see pryce go, and putzier was on the border but its no big deal. BUT WHY MIKE. I dont think that Bell is ready yet, and I dont want us to drafta rb since we were fine. We could have cut 1 of the browns ands another TE instead of Mike. Anybody have a logical reason besides the $ factor? Also does anybody think that anderson will sign with us as a FA?
          Logical reason besides the $ factor?
          His name is Ron Dayne!!

Comment

Dayne. Eh i dont know, i dont see much in him. I think those years in NY killed him, but anything is possible in the Denver backfield

Comment

Originally posted by lo4f3r
              Dayne. Eh i dont know, i dont see much in him. I think those years in NY killed him, but anything is possible in the Denver backfield
              Anderson himself is proof that anything can happen in the Denver backfield, haha.

Sig by Snk16, cause he's ****ing awesome like that.

DENVER BRONCOS...WELCOME TO THE CUTLER ERA!!!

Comment

..mike ehh.. WHY!! i ask u WHY!! i feel sad lol i miss mike!!

^^thx broncofancam we miss you...RIP

Comment

Originally posted by TheRodSmith
                  ..mike ehh.. WHY!! i ask u WHY!! i feel sad lol i miss mike!!
                  Oh Boo Hoo for you! Get it over with mate! Nothing we can do to stop the moves which the executives are in charge of. Yeah yeah I know, we lost the great Anderson but we have a rising star with Tatum Bell! :o Remember last year during training camp and mainly everyone was rooting for Bell as the starter? When Anderson was named the started, we saw a lotta angry faces since according to some members here 'Tatum is supposed to be the next friggin' Clinton [email protected]#%!' (I remember seeing that post) Well dude, life's tough and we don't always get what we want.
                  Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Shanahan probably has his eye on a TD or CP in the draft... if not then maybe we are planning on signing edge or another big name RB....

or maybe he just cut MA and told him that we will sign him once free agency starts... my reasoning for this is that we did not have enough time between when we found out that the CBA deal would not be reached and free agency to restructure MA's contract.

Comment

WTF???

I may be showing my football ignorance, but I don't care, I'm gonna say it anyway:

Why on Earth did we cut Mike?

...There had better be something big up somebody's sleeve in the front office.

sigpic
                      They're your teammates, now.
                      Best of luck, TT!
                      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
                        Shanahan probably has his eye on a TD or CP in the draft... if not then maybe we are planning on signing edge or another big name RB....

or maybe he just cut MA and told him that we will sign him once free agency starts... my reasoning for this is that we did not have enough time between when we found out that the CBA deal would not be reached and free agency to restructure MA's contract.
                        Reasonable theories there...
                        Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
                          WTF???

I may be showing my football ignorance, but I don't care, I'm gonna say it anyway:

Why on Earth did we cut Mike?

...There had better be something big up somebody's sleeve in the front office.

There doesn't have to be anything "big" up the FO's sleeves. Dayne (or a day one rook) will match MA's production...no sweat.

To address your question though, he was cut because he's 33, he had the biggest cap number of the rb's, and he's easily replaceable. Sure, he was a fan fav and the guys liked him, but just wait til the next guy comes along...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                            Dayne (or a day one rook) will match MA's production...no sweat.

Um, not to say it won't happen ...but I'll believe it when I see it (and I hope I do).
                            sigpic
                            They're your teammates, now.
                            Best of luck, TT!
                            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Why is everyone acting like MA was some big time RB? Put Dayne in his shoes this season and he does just as good as MA.

Dayne will either be our main RB or Shanahan will draft a stud that can possibly step in right away (very possible).

I like MA, but I wasn't shocked at all that they cut him. I thought his days in Denver where coming to an end anyways.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X