Why Anderson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lo4f3r
    I was expecting to see pryce go, and putzier was on the border but its no big deal. BUT WHY MIKE. I dont think that Bell is ready yet, and I dont want us to drafta rb since we were fine. We could have cut 1 of the browns ands another TE instead of Mike. Anybody have a logical reason besides the $ factor? Also does anybody think that anderson will sign with us as a FA?
    They like Laurance Maroney the runner out of Minnesota, if he is there when Denver picks number 22 in the first round then he will be a Bronco. also they have Cedric Cobb on the practice squad, he will get a good long look in camp also
    Last edited by theshiverman; 03-04-2006, 12:32 AM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Loyalty means nothing I guess

That is my biggest issue with them cutting Mike. He gave up a good part of his career to play with the Bronocos and went to FB when Shanahan asked him to. He has made sacrifices for the team and now the team craps on him. I don't know that I like the way the Broncos are going. Reasons I have been a fan for so long are quickly starting to disappear and I have been here through ALL the bad years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sitngrin
        That is my biggest issue with them cutting Mike. He gave up a good part of his career to play with the Bronocos and went to FB when Shanahan asked him to. He has made sacrifices for the team and now the team craps on him. I don't know that I like the way the Broncos are going. Reasons I have been a fan for so long are quickly starting to disappear and I have been here through ALL the bad years.
        MA was my favorite Bronco. I've already made that plain on these boards.

However, it has been said this is a cruel business. Actually, it isn't the business but nature that is cruel. Were MA a couple years younger, he would still be here. However, he isn't, and we have a very good, younger Ron Dayne, who is essentially the same kind of runner, awaiting his turn. And the objective of the team is winning, not carrying loyal players who have, unfortunately, outlived their usefulness in that specific category.

Fan of MA's or not, I'm afraid I have to agree with their decision to cut him.

-----

Comment

Working...
        X