No announcement yet.

Jake Plummers Next Cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus, look at the hair! The guy has spent the last 2 years growing it out to look like the lineman, and then you want to cut him? THAT my friend, is a waste. Next year he will be back, and he will continue to rock on!

Comment

Yes, the hair puts him one step above us mere mortals.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7
        Yes, the hair puts him one step above us mere mortals.
        He is a hairy god amongst men.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by broncos74310
          ARE YOU NUTS?!?!WHO COULD WE PICK UP IN FREE AGENCY? wHAT qb CAN WE GET IN THE DRAFT? WHAT BACKUP QB DO WE HAVE THAT IS SO AMAZING? JAKE
          HAD OVER A 90 POINT QB RATING, IS IMPROVING, AND FITS GREAT WITH THE SYSTEM.

TOMMY MADDOX IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!!! The Steelers cut the living legend ..... I'm still mad at Reeves for drafting Tommy. Asking whether Jake should be cut is pretty funny......the bashers have to have a new thread on Jake every few days. I knew we would never have another Elway long ago.....Jake is no HOF'er, but remains a talented QB. I am looking forward to seeing what he can do after getting a Bronco playoff victory under his belt. If Jake were to be cut, wouldn't it have been last year....BEFORE he got his big bonus??
          Last edited by keithbishop; 03-03-2006, 06:13 PM.
          My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
            TOMMY MADDOX IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!!! The Steelers cut the living legend ..... I'm still mad at Reeves for drafting Tommy. Asking whether Jake should be cut is pretty funny......the bashers have to have a new thread on Jake every few days. I knew we would never have another Elway long ago.....Jake is no HOF'er, but remains a talented QB. I am looking forward to sseing what he can do after getting a Bronco playoff victory under his belt. If Jake were to be cut, wouldn't ift have been last year....BEFORE he got his big bonus??
            Shhhh your feeding moron thread. let sleeping maroons lie.

Comment

Speaking of cut QBs

Has Brian Greise been cut yet? If so, since he knows the system he could be valuable as a backup QB. I think he just gave in to all the "after Elway" hype and took the first opportunity to leave. He has played fairly well in Tampa. Just an idea that would give the team a much better QB situation. As of now, if Jake gets hurt, BVP is not ready. With all the CBA effects, maybe Greise could be had for a cheap ticket. Just a thought. Ya never know!

Comment

I just don't know anymore......who ever started this thread is pathetic, ignorant, and spoiled. Like I said before, John Elway is gone and he isn't comming back. GET OVER IT!!!

Jake Plummer is our offenses most valuable player, and if he gets cut I'm going to thank all you lowsy non grateful spoiled fans for it. Then I'm going to procede to remove all my broncos **** from my house, and become a Jake Plummer fan in spite of Denver Bronco fans.

Broncos Mnt Man......i hate you....you are ignorant and you are a negative person. you should become a raiders fan so you can REALLY hate Jake Plummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
                  Broncos Mnt Man......i hate you....you are ignorant and you are a negative person. you should become a raiders fan so you can REALLY hate Jake Plummer.

SHHH, don't wake the sleeping dragon. He already posted once in this thread, and I thought it to be uncharacteristically un-inciteful. This thread is already stupid enough, and should left alone to die. Turning it into one more Plummer-centric shouting match will benefit no one.

sigpic
                  They're your teammates, now.
                  Best of luck, TT!
                  ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by broncobuckeyes
                    your probably one of those guys that thought brian griese was the stuff, are you seriously posting this nonsense? Jake Plummer is the fastest white quarterback in the league and can do so many things that other white quarterbacks cant. I cant believe anyone in their right mind would want to cut him.
                    First off, who gives a flying rip if the QB is PURPLE??? We want the best player we CAN get at this position. I don't see any FA's that meet this criteria to make a switch worthwhile.
                    If we go to the draft and get a rook, I'm not sure keeping players like Lynch, Rod, Lepsis, Nalen, and others is a smart move, because you've spent a lot of money just to get through a rookie's growing pains. We have a tough system to learn, and have proven that we are PRETTY DARN CLOSE to the top of the heap again. We've seen several teams get to the final level after having lost in a big way the previous year in a conf champ game. In fact, VERY recently.
                    I say we go with Jake, see if he has another year of improvement like he did from the past 2 seasons. He's got alot of stuff to work on, but alot of stuff to work WITH as well.

Comment

Just listen to us!!!

Whether we support Jake or want him gone, we are beginning to sound just like
                      Buffalo, Cleveland and Cincinatti fans. Willing to accept mediocrity. Who cares about a high passer rating when he has his worst game when it counted most.
                      Look at Peyton's records, but in reality they do not mean anything without
                      being a Champion. Buffalo's four Super Bowl appearances mean absolutely nothing, just means that they failed four consecutive times. Take Jeremy Stevens
                      from Seattle, he catches a touchdown in the Super Bowl to simply drop every other
                      pass that came his way. Is he a winner? Is Hasselback a winner? He leads his team to a 13-3 record and has his worst game in the biggest game of his career.
                      Look at Pittsburgh, Tommy Maddox was the toast of the town. Gets hurt and
                      Ben comes in and takes the job. What if Pittsburgh did what Denver is now doing
                      and refuse to let someone else take over. Yes, Jake had a wonderful season, but when it counted most, he faltered. And yes, everyone can have a poor performance, but to do it in the biggest game of your life and after you have been
                      told all week by the media that you would probably choke, how could he not
                      respond positively? No, I am not saying that we do not have a great team, but we do need to improve or we will simply become a Seahawks, Browns, Bills or
                      Vikings of old and simply play good regular season football and fail in the end.
                      Facing reality does not make us haters or bad fans, just realists.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
                        I just don't know anymore......who ever started this thread is pathetic, ignorant, and spoiled. Like I said before, John Elway is gone and he isn't comming back. GET OVER IT!!!
                        WOW. Your insight into this "profound" statement must have taken you hours to come up with.

Jake Plummer is our offenses most valuable player, and if he gets cut I'm going to thank all you lowsy non grateful spoiled fans for it. Then I'm going to procede to remove all my broncos **** from my house, and become a Jake Plummer fan in spite of Denver Bronco fans.
                        MVP? Why, because you say so?

Actually, the rest of this paragraph shows your personal bias, and provides the motivation for your MVP statement.

So, if St. Jake were to be cut (which isn't going to happen - as much as I would like to hope otherwise), you would stop being a Bronco fan? You know what they call that?

Jumping off the bandwagon.

If your loyalty to the Denver Broncos hinges on St. Jake, then you are nothing more than a bandwagoner.

You won't be missed.

Why the hatred? I didn't start this thread. In fact, until this reply, I had only responded once to address a racist statment.

I didn't even comment on the cutting St. Jake.

Are you so insecure in your position, that your only recourse is to attack someone who had nothing to do with this?

Why don't you grow up, read the COC, go worship your boy, and save your hatred for mtnman for some time when he's actually involved in the discussion?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                          WOW. Your insight into this "profound" statement must have taken you hours to come up with.

MVP? Why, because you say so?

Actually, the rest of this paragraph shows your personal bias, and provides the motivation for your MVP statement.

So, if St. Jake were to be cut (which isn't going to happen - as much as I would like to hope otherwise), you would stop being a Bronco fan? You know what they call that?

Jumping off the bandwagon.

If your loyalty to the Denver Broncos hinges on St. Jake, then you are nothing more than a bandwagoner.

You won't be missed.

Why the hatred? I didn't start this thread. In fact, until this reply, I had only responded once to address a racist statment.

I didn't even comment on the cutting St. Jake.

Are you so insecure in your position, that your only recourse is to attack someone who had nothing to do with this?

Why don't you grow up, read the COC, go worship your boy, and save your hatred for mtnman for some time when he's actually involved in the discussion?
                          The "hate" comment was ridiculous. I don't have to agree with mtnman or any other poster......but "hate"?? Nonsense. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion without personal attacks.

To mtnman: For whatever it's worth, I do respect your opinions. I don't question the fact that you are an avid Broncos fan. I disagree, but respect your opinion that Brees would be a better Broncos QB. Under the circumstances of the "hate" comment.... your reply was quite restrained.....admirable. Here's a salute from one of "St. Jake's followers "............

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
                            The "hate" comment was ridiculous. I don't have to agree with mtnman or any other poster......but "hate"?? Nonsense. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion without personal attacks.

To mtnman: For whatever it's worth, I do respect your opinions. I don't question the fact that you are an avid Broncos fan. I disagree, but respect your opinion that Brees would be a better Broncos QB. Under the circumstances of the "hate" comment.... your reply was quite restrained.....admirable. Here's a salute from one of "St. Jake's followers "............
                            Thanks!

CP to you!!
                            sigpic

Comment

broncos mtnman, why do you have so much hatred for jake...are you the guy he gave the finger to in 2004?? jakes the icon, get off his back

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                                Thanks!

CP to you!!
                                No problem, my friend (If that doesn't make me controversial, nothing will. LOL).
                                The comments directed at you made my blood boil.

Comment

Working...
                                X