Jake Plummers Next Cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humble pie

You know I was anti-Jake for quite some time, and I still have my doubts about him, but after talking to my pops, after the AFCCG, I received a well deserved piece of humble pie!! He's been a Bronco fan for longer than I've been alive and he's the one who got me hooked.(My brothers name is Craig, after who anyone?) In short he basically said that if I was a true Bronco fan than I would support the team, Jake included because that's the way it was and will be until Shanny & CO. decide different. I was so pissed off at Jake that it blinded me to the obvious and what an awakening it was. And after reading all the arguments for and against the guy on the boards, I can honestly say that until a better option comes, while I don't particulary like it, I will try and find the good in what he has done instead of focusing on the bad. I'll still speak my opinions whether good or bad , but with a more non-prejudice intellegent voice. Maybe if Jake had more support from Broncos fans, he'd play a little better,lord knows how the national media is with our team to begin with!!! So take this for what it's worth, this is after all the Broncos MB where we as Broncos fans talk about the best franchise in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
      I applaud you for your impecable flatulance. I must inform you, that our running game was indeed very good, untill week 12, when Anderbell became as predictable as an episode of Walker Texas ranger. Bad guy punch, miss, Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face.

Our pass blovking is among the worst in the league, if you actually watch the game, it stands out like Mr. T at a gay pride rally.

Jake is not the best QB in the league, but he is the best for our offense. And to call Anderson and Bell our MVPs is just lacking of credible thought.

If it isnt Jake, then its Champ. If it isnt Champ, then its Al Davis. You must not get TV on the mountain. ******bag!
      Any valid points you make (I agree that Jake is the best QB for our offense) vanish upon reading the last word of your post. Follow along with me.......DEBATE=perfectly acceptable.......DISCUSSION=perfectly acceptable....... YOUR OPINION=welcome in this forum........NAMECALLING=completely unacceptable. It's great that you are a younger fan here...... it's great that you will defend your opinions.......just some take-it-or-leave-it advice: drop the namecalling.
      My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBroncos85
        Is Jake Plummer gonna be the next Bronco to be cut???

i think he should be!

i think Denver could do better without him

If you think Denver could do better without him then all I can say is think again!

Comment

Originally posted by AGENTORANGE 666
          If you think Denver could do better without him then all I can say is think again!
          Duhhh, we can just trade for Drew Bledsoe. His mobility would be a real boost to the offense IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            Duhhh, we can just trade for Drew Bledsoe. His mobility would be a real boost to the offense IMO...
            Ummmmm, nah, thats ok, I'll take Jake over Bledsoe anyday. And Jakes mobility is just fine, better then Bledsoes IMO

Comment

Ummmmm, nah, thats ok, I'll take Jake over Bledsoe anyday. And Jakes mobility is just fine, better then Bledsoes IMO
              On second thought, you're right. My bad..........

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                On second thought, you're right. My bad..........
                Are you being sarcastic?

Comment

Are you being sarcastic?
                  Heh heh heh heh...

yes

Comment

Fine then, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBroncos85
                      Is Jake Plummer gonna be the next Bronco to be cut???

i think he should be!

i think Denver could do better without him

Lets see... Poll shows 138 -10. I would say the masses have spoken. Now is there any questions???
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                        Lets see... Poll shows 138 -10. I would say the masses have spoken. Now is there any questions???
                        We must squelch this rebelion from within. Kill the head and the body is dead, as Gerard Warren would say.

Comment

He seems to be improving each year. Now if he can get over the hump of not doing so well in big games. I think he has worked on his weakness every offseason, but if he takes a down hill slide then maybe the Broncos should start doing the homework on QB's out there. IMO, they should find a good back-up QB out there. I know BVP is the one but IMO he would make a better runner, whether it be punt returner, kickoff returner, or maybe even a receiver spot or even RB, than QB. I'll give Jake the benefit of the doubt that he'll return better than last year.

Comment

Working...
                          X