Question for you bronco fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for you bronco fans

I'm a kansan. I hate the chiefs passionately. I've been looking for a chief haters web site but can't find one. Please, does anyone know of one. If not im considering designing one.

Re: Question for you bronco fans

Originally posted by Zaknafein
    I'm a kansan. I hate the chiefs passionately. I've been looking for a chief haters web site but can't find one. Please, does anyone know of one. If not im considering designing one.
    Oh, you have come to the right place...take your innermost hatred for the chefs to the "Talking Smack" forum, within the code of conduct, of course...
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Question for you bronco fans

Originally posted by portisistheman
      Oh, you have come to the right place...take your innermost hatred for the chefs to the "Talking Smack" forum, within the code of conduct, of course...
      Not just the chefs but the rest of the lesser 29 teams as well...
      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

no official site though

I know you ppl hate the chiefs here too but is there an official dedicated chief hater site that you know of?

Comment

Re: no official site though

Originally posted by Zaknafein
          I know you ppl hate the chiefs here too but is there an official dedicated chief hater site that you know of?
          None that I am currently aware of, not that I go looking for something like that. I mainly stay here I have been to other sites dedicated to the Broncos but they just were not as good as this one...
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

then i have no choice

if i dont find one i will design one before next season kick off. ill be sure to come back here and leave an url. (btw, im a giants fan. but im stuck in a sewage chief environment. heres some ammo for you guys. I grew up in kansas. I have never seen a chief fans until recent years. That just telss me that chief fans, like cowboys, are mere bandwagon babies.) good day

Comment

Working...
            X