No announcement yet.

ian gold signs with jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boulware is being predicted as a 2nd rounder I think.

Dont we have the #6 pick in R2 ?
    kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Originally posted by NZrichy
      Dont we have the #6 pick in R2 ?
      I think its the 9th pick in the second round

Comment

Demorrio Williams's player profile

Comment

Being totally unbiased, LOL, I think Teddy Lehman would be a steal in the 2nd round.....He is FAST and doesn't "drape" the ball carrier....he knocks them on their azz! IMO
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

First of all, is there any more news on Mobley? Because if he comes back we need a strong side LB. Or should we draft someone like Boulware and move 51 back to strong?
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Check out these stats from the Sooners pro day...

Teddy Lehman LB Lehman (237 pounds) ran the 40 for an average of 4.55. He did the short shuttle in 4.20, the three-cone drill in 6.85, and that's it. He did not lift but did have an impressive workout.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts

this is also a great link to follow the stats from all the pro days :-)

Comment

I find it VERY interesting that Miami Hurricane linebacker Jarrell Weaver is STILL the fastest player at PRO days. Faster than any WR, CB, or RB. And he is a linebacker....
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

PITM, haven't seen you in a while. So does Weaver play strong side? Because that's what we need.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                    So does Weaver play strong side? Because that's what we need.
                    I thought Mobley was strong side.

Comment

PITM, haven't seen you in a while. So does Weaver play strong side? Because that's what we need.
                      Hey, bb..

Not sure what side he plays on...his smallish weight is an issue, however (203 lbs..) What people fail to realize, is that guys like Jonathon Vilma, have but a mere 20 lbs. on him....and Weaver is actually taller..(6' 3" to Vilma's 6'2") and faster..(4.37 to Vilma's 4.61)..and Vilma is a guy that could go in the first round, easily.
                      Last edited by RunByDesign; 03-10-2004, 05:44 PM.
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                        I thought Mobley was strong side.
                        He is the SLB. We need a WLB.

Comment

First of all, is there any more news on Mobley? Because if he comes back we need a strong side LB. Or should we draft someone like Boulware and move 51 back to strong?
                          Mobley is already the SLB.

Comment

PITM, maybe draft your weaver late and groom him into a safety!
                            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                              PITM, maybe draft your weaver late and groom him into a safety!
                              Maybe...or, have him put on 20 or 30 lbs. of muscle...I did it..I KNOW a millionaire athlete can...

Comment

Working...
                              X