No announcement yet.

Are the broncos rich? or in less debt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are the broncos rich? or in less debt?

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
    we can get wiley garner gildon and jackson for the money hes askin we dont need him...we can make our team better with not re signin him....
    We have already made an offer and wont go any higher. That offer wont hurt us much in the cap. And like i just said i dont think many teams will offer more then what we have because of his knee.

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
      I don't think Champ Bailey's salary is reflected in the Broncos projection of 8.5 million under.
      Ya it is. It says "as of March 4th. We signed bailey on the 3rd

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are the broncos rich? or in less debt?

ok but i dont think hell sign...i want those other players....they will make this team better...1 person wont make a team better...except in the case of vick
        I would still rather have gold then any of the other players u said

Comment

Why isn't Champ Bailey listed on the Broncos depth chart?
          i dont know they probably just havnt updated it yet

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are the broncos rich? or in less debt?

yea but those 4 players...make up 4 gold
            We should be able to sign gold and still have money to get probably 2 of those 4

Comment

He's on the team roster. Why would they update the roster and not the depth chart?
              LOL, mabye we decided not to start him

Comment

Everything you read about the Broncos talks about how tight the salary cap is.
                Well Eddy Mac just retired. That put 4.5 mil in the bank.

Comment

Why isn't Champ Bailey listed on the Broncos depth chart?
                  just because its not yet updated on the website doesnt mean hes not signed, the broncos have restructed ALOT of contracts and in the future there will be more and more room to move around, as of now i feel the priorities are signing Ian Gold, and grabbing a d-lineman to fill the void for Berry, that can be either tackle or end, could be wiley or sapp or a whole bunch that are available, the draft is deep in receivers and the tight end void will be filled by Troupe from florida only if sharpe leaves.
                  Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

Comment

He's not even listed on the depth chart.

I still don't believe a salary is figured into that list unless they are on the team depth chart. Everything you read about the Broncos talks about how tight the salary cap is.
                    as far as "tight", under 10 million is definitely tight especially when you havent even signed some of your key players for new contracts yet... (such as Ian Gold). look at the other teams, Philly has 25 million and the Vikings have 30+ million, Redskins have signed 3 probowlers as of this offseason and they still have 10 mill, thats not tight when you consider the cap is at 80 million, 10 million is not much room at all.
                    Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

Comment

It is if they structure the contract so this year doesn't take a big hit. They just have to spread the bonus/salary out over the term of the contract, give incentives, etc.
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

yea the redskins may have 10mill still left, but they have spent so much money and bonus money that in 2yrs they are going to be so far in the hole they will have to reconstruct everyones deal or let most of there key players go. they have 2-3years to win, or they are doomed.

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                          like balti a few years back...had 2 give everyone up besides lewis...boulware....lewis....and mcalister...
                          The same thing happened a few years back to Denver. We almost did it again this year, but he got rid of Clinton and reconstructed a lot of contracts. Last time we had to get rid of tons of key players, including Sharpe
                          Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

Comment

o yea that was a horrible year...and worse sharpe went to the ravens....5-11 that year....olandis is the only thin that held us up that year
                            Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

Comment

well put
                              How do yall think the Orange and Blue will turn out this year without CP? ( i know, off subject, but oh well) I think they will be 9-7, just like 2 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback1426
                                How do yall think the Orange and Blue will turn out this year without CP?
                                without a doubt 16-0

seriously I think we'll go 11-5, mabye 12-4

Comment

Working...
                                X