Are the broncos rich? or in less debt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    i like 10-6 maybe 11-5 if we can get some key fa signs....and if bailey is what hes cracked up 2 be
    I think Bailey will perform, but it's the running game I'm worried about. I still don't think Griffin is quite ready to fill Portis's shoes, and those are some big shoes to fill, 5.5 yac. without that Denver will have to rely on the passing game from Plummer, and without Ed McCaffery, Lelie will have to really step up. And Sharpe may not be an availabe target...
    Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      thats y correll buckhalter is a must fa sign....read my thread on thepage bout him....and jackson hasnt signed wid anyone yet....if we can get gold our defense is close to bein set
      Our defense is tough, last year despite missing two LB's (and not having Champ), our D was 4th in the country. I forsee a #2 spot heading towards the Mile High city this year. I just hope the offense can match that intensity.
      Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

Comment

Working...
      X