X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quarterback1426
    replied
    Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    thats y correll buckhalter is a must fa sign....read my thread on thepage bout him....and jackson hasnt signed wid anyone yet....if we can get gold our defense is close to bein set
    Our defense is tough, last year despite missing two LB's (and not having Champ), our D was 4th in the country. I forsee a #2 spot heading towards the Mile High city this year. I just hope the offense can match that intensity.

Leave a comment:

• quarterback1426
    replied
    i like 10-6 maybe 11-5 if we can get some key fa signs....and if bailey is what hes cracked up 2 be
    I think Bailey will perform, but it's the running game I'm worried about. I still don't think Griffin is quite ready to fill Portis's shoes, and those are some big shoes to fill, 5.5 yac. without that Denver will have to rely on the passing game from Plummer, and without Ed McCaffery, Lelie will have to really step up. And Sharpe may not be an availabe target...

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by quarterback1426
    How do yall think the Orange and Blue will turn out this year without CP?
    without a doubt 16-0

seriously I think we'll go 11-5, mabye 12-4

Leave a comment:

• quarterback1426
    replied
    well put
    How do yall think the Orange and Blue will turn out this year without CP? ( i know, off subject, but oh well) I think they will be 9-7, just like 2 years ago

Leave a comment:

• quarterback1426
    replied
    o yea that was a horrible year...and worse sharpe went to the ravens....5-11 that year....olandis is the only thin that held us up that year

Leave a comment:

• quarterback1426
    replied
    like balti a few years back...had 2 give everyone up besides lewis...boulware....lewis....and mcalister...
    The same thing happened a few years back to Denver. We almost did it again this year, but he got rid of Clinton and reconstructed a lot of contracts. Last time we had to get rid of tons of key players, including Sharpe

Leave a comment:

• want2bAbronco
    replied
    yea the redskins may have 10mill still left, but they have spent so much money and bonus money that in 2yrs they are going to be so far in the hole they will have to reconstruct everyones deal or let most of there key players go. they have 2-3years to win, or they are doomed.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    It is if they structure the contract so this year doesn't take a big hit. They just have to spread the bonus/salary out over the term of the contract, give incentives, etc.

Leave a comment:

• willynowei2
    replied
    Originally posted by tahuya man
    He's not even listed on the depth chart.

I still don't believe a salary is figured into that list unless they are on the team depth chart. Everything you read about the Broncos talks about how tight the salary cap is.
    as far as "tight", under 10 million is definitely tight especially when you havent even signed some of your key players for new contracts yet... (such as Ian Gold). look at the other teams, Philly has 25 million and the Vikings have 30+ million, Redskins have signed 3 probowlers as of this offseason and they still have 10 mill, thats not tight when you consider the cap is at 80 million, 10 million is not much room at all.

Leave a comment:

• willynowei2
    replied
    Why isn't Champ Bailey listed on the Broncos depth chart?
    just because its not yet updated on the website doesnt mean hes not signed, the broncos have restructed ALOT of contracts and in the future there will be more and more room to move around, as of now i feel the priorities are signing Ian Gold, and grabbing a d-lineman to fill the void for Berry, that can be either tackle or end, could be wiley or sapp or a whole bunch that are available, the draft is deep in receivers and the tight end void will be filled by Troupe from florida only if sharpe leaves.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Everything you read about the Broncos talks about how tight the salary cap is.
    Well Eddy Mac just retired. That put 4.5 mil in the bank.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    He's on the team roster. Why would they update the roster and not the depth chart?
    LOL, mabye we decided not to start him

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are the broncos rich? or in less debt?

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
    yea but those 4 players...make up 4 gold
    We should be able to sign gold and still have money to get probably 2 of those 4

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Why isn't Champ Bailey listed on the Broncos depth chart?
    i dont know they probably just havnt updated it yet

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are the broncos rich? or in less debt?

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
    ok but i dont think hell sign...i want those other players....they will make this team better...1 person wont make a team better...except in the case of vick
    I would still rather have gold then any of the other players u said

Leave a comment:

Working...
X