Everyone Read And Don't Panic!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Read And Don't Panic!!!

Listen up everyone, i have read so many posts of people saying that the broncos are done, can't believe they released those guys, etc. and so on. now look, the broncos will be fine and heres why. Mike only gained 1, 014 yeards, tatum bell had like 30 yards shy of 1,000, got maybe half the carries mike got, and also lead the entire NFL in yards per carry. Trevor had only 4 sacks and is ageing and did have serious back surgury, he showed signs of slowing and he was due like 10 mil. Jeb, i am sad to see go, he was a great TE i think. But don't forget, we do have a pro bowl TEin Alexander and we still have "house" waiting in the wings. engleberger i think is going to do very well, he showed very good flashes last year. and we all know mike is a master mind, people wanted his head when he shipped out portis, and look what it did. i'll bet anything, that he knows cecil sapp will step up this year and help tatum and dayne run the hell out of the ball this year. and our "D" looks like its going to stay intact for the up comming year. lets just wait and see that we bring back our "browns" guys and everything will be, i think, better then last year. plummer comming off of his best year, AFC title game appearence. there is no way, with the players and coaches we have they will let us miss the playoffs. its just not going to happen, bottom line!

I agree with everything you said except Cecil Sapp stepping it up...

He has NEVER shown me ANY reason why he should even be on the practice squad

Comment

Relax Newbe!

I don't see many posters screaming in panic over the cuts of Pryce, Anderson, and Putzier. Any one of them could be resigned. If Putz isn't resigned, the draft is full of good TEs. I think Mike Anderson will return because there will be alot of good RBs avaiable in free-agency, which drives the price down. When they finally settle the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), it is expected to raise the cap around $10 million. which is enough to resign any player that they want.

Comment

No need to panic, those were very sound business decisions.

Ron Dayne will fill in admirably for MA (Mikey will never pay a bunch of $$ on RB)

Putzier will be replaced with a high round draft pick, by the end of the season we will praise the move.

Pryce will also be replaced to the benefit of the team, we will probably find a quality veteran and spend a high pick or two securing our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
          No need to panic, those were very sound business decisions.

Ron Dayne will fill in admirably for MA (Mikey will never pay a bunch of $$ on RB)

Putzier will be replaced with a high round draft pick, by the end of the season we will praise the move.

Pryce will also be replaced to the benefit of the team, we will probably find a quality veteran and spend a high pick or two securing our future.
          Why replace Putz with a high draft pick. According to you all, Wesley Duke is the next Shannon Sharpe so there is no reason to waste a draft pick on a TE. I'm just messing with you.
          "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

C'man, you know how these forums are... everything and anything that happens you rarely get people who realistically look at these moves without the extremes to one side or the other. 49% are totally against it, we could cut Darius watts tommoro and people would be screaming for shannys heado n a player, while the other 49% are totally with it and then theres the 2% who realize wtf is really happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLbroncos7
              Listen up everyone, i have read so many posts of people saying that the broncos are done, can't believe they released those guys, etc. and so on. now look, the broncos will be fine and heres why. Mike only gained 1, 014 yeards, tatum bell had like 30 yards shy of 1,000, got maybe half the carries mike got, and also lead the entire NFL in yards per carry. Trevor had only 4 sacks and is ageing and did have serious back surgury, he showed signs of slowing and he was due like 10 mil. Jeb, i am sad to see go, he was a great TE i think. But don't forget, we do have a pro bowl TEin Alexander and we still have "house" waiting in the wings. engleberger i think is going to do very well, he showed very good flashes last year. and we all know mike is a master mind, people wanted his head when he shipped out portis, and look what it did. i'll bet anything, that he knows cecil sapp will step up this year and help tatum and dayne run the hell out of the ball this year. and our "D" looks like its going to stay intact for the up comming year. lets just wait and see that we bring back our "browns" guys and everything will be, i think, better then last year. plummer comming off of his best year, AFC title game appearence. there is no way, with the players and coaches we have they will let us miss the playoffs. its just not going to happen, bottom line!

I 97% agree.....i don't think putz was a great TE...he was a decent pass catcher....very good first post ever......

Comment

It is great to know this! I mean, I had absolutely no clue!!

Tally up thread # 234234234234234234 about this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper
                  It is great to know this! I mean, I had absolutely no clue!!

Tally up thread # 234234234234234234 about this topic.
                  Tally up your post # 459679867 on these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by homestar
                    Tally up your post # 459679867 on these threads.

pwned..............

Comment

Awww, give the guy a break. It was his first post.
                      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                        Why replace Putz with a high draft pick. According to you all, Wesley Duke is the next Shannon Sharpe so there is no reason to waste a draft pick on a TE. I'm just messing with you.
                        What he said! Dam you trader kmatin go back to WPI j/k lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                          What he said! Dam you trader kmatin go back to WPI j/k lol!
                          I'm still over there. I don't know if you noticed but our little friend Birdman has decided to pay us a visit again.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                            I'm still over there. I don't know if you noticed but our little friend Birdman has decided to pay us a visit again.
                            I know you are still over there i was just messing with you and ya i saw the birdman was on there.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLbroncos7
                              Ya your stuggling pass rush will be fine without thier best player

And your amazing TE's will be percect, expecially since Duke is the NEXT ANTONIO GATES.....

and Your workhorse is now gone (MA) But Bell will able to run all game and he wont get hurt and Dayne will survive a whole season. Bell will keep on running with the YPC getting 20 carries a game and having a defense preparing for him..

What am i saying, you already knew this, well i guess this just adds to my post cound....
                              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X