Everyone Read And Don't Panic!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blazeg189
    I agree with everything you said except Cecil Sapp stepping it up...

He has NEVER shown me ANY reason why he should even be on the practice squad
    Forced fumbles on special teams, and workhorse reliable.

Oh yeah and he works cheap!
    As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

Originally posted by jam1369

O ya and he is as equivalent to the number 4, there is no purpose to it......
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
        Come on I'm a CSU alum, I need someone to get behind besides BVP, and the Steeler linebackers.
        As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

I just need to see who we sign on for next season...especially in the WR position.
          Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
          http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
          http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

Heimerdinger

Originally posted by MKCC14
            I just need to see who we sign on for next season...especially in the WR position.
            __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

We already made the "key" acquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
              Do you NOT understand the difference yet between the Smack Forum and every other one?

Keep it up, trolllllll.........
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Adendum

Good points ALLbroncos7, i like the approach for your first post.
                Id like to add a twist to your thoughts about the title " Everyone Read And Don't Panic!!!"
                Panic being the keyword there.

Every footbal fan has an emotional/passionate attachment to the game, be it on the fantasy level, weekly comradre with friends, tailgate partys, i could go on and on.
                The team we choose to be 'ours' is socialy embedded in us at a young age through our parents, sibblings or peers.

We all have our faveorite players, and when that player leaves the team we love, we feel
                abandond and question the coaches and owners as to why they let them go, dogs are not the only
                ones who suffer from seperation anxiety, we do as well, and thats what we feel when a player leaves us.

Dont get me wrong, the media dictates alot of our viewpoints on the sports world,
                but its up to us to educate ourselves in the sport, and learn the politics of it as well.

Me personaly, im geeked when we cut loose a player or one retires, why? because
                its the excitement of seeing who is going to come in and replace that player, whats there
                level of commitment/experience/dedication, how are they going to help others on the team compete
                etc...

Point is, Panic is a very strong word, and its one of my triggers, we all hit that button
                a little to much, but overall on these boards people just are just expressing there seperation
                anxiety, and also there excitement of whos going to come to the team.

I trust you will have more posts to qwell the panic status quo around here
                I am football, I am fan, bronco fan i am.

throwback sig by snk16

My Game Day at the studio

Comment

ery

good post. i totally agree a few people blew the cuts out of proportion, some players had to be cut and the players let go are not intangibles (sp?). I hate to see Mike go just because of all the work that he put into the team. He seemed to be the ultimate team player. As many people have been saying though I will not be surprised at all if he winds back on the Broncos....

BUT Mike is getting older and even though his years in the NFL are not much for his age it does seem that he has been getting knicked up last year. Over all the Broncos will not lose much due to the fact that Shanny always finds a running back to produce for the offense.

Trevor Pryce was no where near worth his salary, I will not even discuss it.

And for Putz the guy was good but he is not an intangible, it will not make that much of difference if he is on our offense or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jam1369

well he is our #2 FB. I dont think he has been given a chance at running back except for a couple of times 2 seasons ago where he didnt do too bad.
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                      Do you NOT understand the difference yet between the Smack Forum and every other one?

Keep it up, trolllllll.........
                      That wasnt smack....

Now i know why you dont ever post there,
                      Cause if you think that was smack you should stay away from the smack forum.....

Stay away, HOMERRRRRRR
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado69
                        I don't see many posters screaming in panic over the cuts of Pryce, Anderson, and Putzier. Any one of them could be resigned. If Putz isn't resigned, the draft is full of good TEs. I think Mike Anderson will return because there will be alot of good RBs avaiable in free-agency, which drives the price down. When they finally settle the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), it is expected to raise the cap around $10 million. which is enough to resign any player that they want.
                        That's if they sign one.
                        I'm not sure on this one.
                        MMA News
                        MMA News 247

Comment

good replys

awesome replys everyone! finally a place where people know their team. i am sure i went too far with the panic statement. i was on the brocnos' homepage and there were a few people just freaking out about mike. hello?? tatum bell?? hes gonna do great! and mike was a great guy, big team player, took shots every week, i'm sad to see him go, but i understand that he had to, same with pryce. jeb i think was good, but we can replace a TE. and i will hang on to my cecil sapp prediction. not saying hes gonna take over the job or anything. but i really do believe that hes gonna do exactly what dayne did this year. he'll get some carries here there, maybe a game to be a back up cuz or an injury or somethin and people will say hes a good runner ya kno? its going to be kinda like.."hey whose this guy?" or "where did mike get this one at, hes pretty good for a 3rd stringer." stuff like that. i've seen him pick apart guys during preseason, and hes runnin on a "D" like it was nothing, which is exactly what he should do do the 2nd and 3rd stringers if hes gonna be a good runner. i always have one prediction thats out there and hes mine for the comming year. in other words, i think alot more people outside of the bronco nation will know his name a lil more. its just a feeling i guess. and does anyone else forsee sam brandon being the SS this year over nic?? anyone have any thoughts about that??

Comment

Working...
                          X