Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Adams is on the home page of NFL Europe's website....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was in NFL Europe a year or two ago I think.............

Comment

Can anyone tell me why Wesley Duke's name doesn't appear on the depth chart of NFLE teams?

Comment

According to this list, Adams was on Rheins team in 2003. The person in the picture is wearing number 81, a rhein jersey, and it has a broncos logo. It has to be him
        sigpic

Comment

First of all, that picture has been up on the top of the NFL Europe home page for years, since Charlie Adams was in the NFL Europe, and yes, that IS him, they haven't changed the picture in a long time. The Broncos allocated him to Europe a few years back, notice the big Broncos logo on the front of his jersey.

As for the depth chart minus Duke, those depth charts on the team sites are all from last year. New depth charts for this year haven't been set yet. He should appear on the roster, but there's been no update to the depth chart since last year.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Its him, im positive, he played for the rhein fire, trust me

Comment

What team is Wesley Duke gonna play for in nfl europe?
              sigpic

Comment

Duke is on the Hamburg Sea Devils. He's wearing #82. Sorry about the Adams thing, I was wrong. That is him, he's just not playing there this season, that's where I got confused. <me.

http://www.nfleurope.com/teams/rosters/HAM

Comment

Working...
                X