Lenny "Big Swat" Walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenny "Big Swat" Walls

Is he gonna start across from Champ? I hope so, I think he has alot of potential. Hopefully Champ can show him a thing or two and help bring him along with his progression. All I know is that the DB across from Champ is gonna get alot of work.

Yes, that's where he'll be. They're gonna move Herndon to nickelback. Anybody know if we're gonna start Ferguson at FS next season?
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Re: Lenny "Big Swat" Walls

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Is he gonna start across from Champ? I hope so, I think he has alot of potential. Hopefully Champ can show him a thing or two and help bring him along with his progression. All I know is that the DB across from Champ is gonna get alot of work.
      From what I read that seems to be the direction that the Broncos are heading. Bailey and Walls will start and Herndon will move to the nickle which what he is better suited for.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
        Yes, that's where he'll be. They're gonna move Herndon to nickelback. Anybody know if we're gonna start Ferguson at FS next season?
        I was really excited about Ferguson last year and hope he gets the opportunity to start this year. I think he has some real potential at FS. I also thought Walls played good last year and I'm higher on him than Herndon, so I see him starting across from Champ.
        Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

And of course, everyone loves to see Kenoy Kennedy in action. He and Bailey will be the undisputed starters entering training camp.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
            walls will have a break out year when bailey on the other side shuts them downtown 2 chinatown....saw that on wrestlin last nite
            Well he will see alot of balls coming his way I will say that.

That is not a gay reference by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
              no its not....its a phrase by chris jerico
              I was talking about what I said. Who cares what fake wrestlers have to say?

Comment

Yea, but if batman were real, he'd kick any wrestlers ass. No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
                  I also thought Walls played good last year and I'm higher on him than Herndon, so I see him starting across from Champ.
                  I agree that Walls is better as the starting CB, but I like Herndon too. I think Herndon will be an excellent Nickel Back. He is fast and oportunistic, and playing the Nickel he will get to take more chances. I think our Secondary will be great this year.

Comment

Not to mention that Walls will have help on double teaming opponents' 2nd WRs with CB shutting down the #1 WRs...

Our secondary is gonna' be SICK!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxBroncoFan
                      Not to mention that Walls will have help on double teaming opponents' 2nd WRs with CB shutting down the #1 WRs...

Our secondary is gonna' be SICK!!
                      No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        Well he will see alot of balls coming his way I will say that.

That is not a gay reference by the way.
                        With Bailey manning the other corner, Walls will see most of the action because other teams will see him as the weaker corner, which at this point he is. But since Bailey will be one on one that will free up saftey help for Walls.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

walls is young and plays hard. not to mention his name says it all the guy is a human wall at 6'4 thats insane he is huge! and fast if he works on his hands you guys wont complian about losing that playmaker whats his name? gold the soon to be falcon scum (i like gold but falcons are eh...) walls will be a play maker and that will make it easier for the safties to play more of a zone leaving the middle to Mr. wilson and the olb's who will also help stop the run if we patch up the dline a little more our entire d loks sick i just hope it wont be paper champions like the bucs...
                          No matter what, I win.

Comment

walls needs to work on his mobility though. Granted he is tall and above average speed, but he is liable on quick receivers. Teams started to figure out that he was prone to getting burned on double moves, he needs to work on that.
                            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                              walls needs to work on his mobility though. Granted he is tall and above average speed, but he is liable on quick receivers. Teams started to figure out that he was prone to getting burned on double moves, he needs to work on that.
                              No doubt, but I think with presence of Bailey will help him. Obviously, the Broncos see him as better choice to start than Herndon.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X