Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off season prospects...How is Denver improving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watermock
    the only thing good is we "might" be able to find a RB.

It's all the "system" right?

Well, the system just left to Atlanta.
    Half the system left for Atlanta, Bobby Turner arrived more of less the same time as Alex Gibb, and Rick Dennison's handled most of the day to day stuff for the last three years. In addition, most of next seasons line already know the system, and it's upto the senior guys to 'educate' the likes of Foster.
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by watermock
      Do you know the actuall difference in total length between a 5-7 back and a 6-1 back?

It's almost a whole foot.
      its half a foot but thats not the point. your just judging him by how tall he is. he's had one game so far to prove himself and he ran 161 yards in it. what did you expect him to do, run for 61? just because portis is gone doesnt mean you have to be all sour and dis on Q when all he's done is good.

Comment

I love it when cry baby mama's boys like waterc*ck hit and run like that...."I'm just nervous....*sniff sniff*....on to the next thread". Get a life and get gone! You love cp so much, be a follower. As far as seeing Q in action, I doubt it! The Indy game was on a sunday night.....school night, remember?????
        I'd like to see Q rag doll his azz....talk about an arm tackle!

Do you know the actuall difference in total length between a 5-7 back and a 6-1 back?
        So what grade is it that teaches you that 6 inches is a half a foot? Been so long, I can't remember (LOL)! Pure genius!

Posts like this keep bringing us back to "do we need to test 'em first?" (nodding)
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I love it when cry baby mama's boys like waterc*ck hit and run like that...."I'm just nervous....*sniff sniff*....on to the next thread". Get a life and get gone! You love cp so much, be a follower. As far as seeing Q in action, I doubt it! The Indy game was on a sunday night.....school night, remember?????
          I'd like to see Q rag doll his azz....talk about an arm tackle!

So what grade is it that teaches you that 6 inches is a half a foot? Been so long, I can't remember (LOL)! Pure genius!

Posts like this keep bringing us back to "do we need to test 'em first?" (nodding)
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Hey guys, my wife thinks 6 inches is a foot! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X