WOOOOOT!!! Anderson Is Gone!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOOOT!!! Anderson Is Gone!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! Mike Anderson is gone! The guy takes an hour to pick a hole, has zero juke and no speed! And it looks like the Master Mind agrees with me! BELL WILL SCARE THE HELL OUT OF DEFENSES!

Im sorry to see Pryce go, but we can fill his spot.

Jeb was the real loss Alexander cant catch at all. I repeat Alexander can not catch he is a choke monster! With our passing game lacking this is going to hurt us badly if we can't get Jeb back. I hope Duke can get deep down the middle and take the hits.
    Last edited by DieHard; 03-05-2006, 03:05 AM.

Originally posted by DieHard
    YAY!!!!!!!!! Mike Anderson is gone! The guy takes an hour to pick a hole, has zero juke and no speed! And it looks like the Master Mind agrees with me! BELL WILL SCARE THE HELL OUT OF DEFENSES!

Jeb was the real loss Alexander cant catch at all. I repeat Alexander can not catch he is a choke monster! With our passing game lacking this is going to hurt us badly if we can't get Jeb back. I hope Duke can get deep down the middle and take the hits.
    Booooooo!
    sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

What a dumb thread.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

get a clue. ma was a good back for us sucks to see him go

Comment

While I agree the loss of MA probably won't hurt us terribly, to say he wasn't a great back and lacked speed is ignorant. Who cares how long it takes to find a hole as long as he finds it and he usually did 90% of the time.

His age played a huge factor in cutting him but I still think he will produce for a couple more years elsewhere. Please think before you post threads like this. I know this may only be your opinion but at least have some facts to back up your statements.

Comment

Woot, That is alot of hogwash.

I really like the quotes in your sig. You might want to read a little history and learn the context in which they were made .

"What a Maroon" B. Bunny

Comment

If you didnt appreciate Marine mike and what he did with the broncos, you are stupid plain and simple. He was the most unselfish player on our team. Didnt complain about being converted to FB for a season, worked his tail off to contribute to the broncos after his devistating groin injury, was a great leader and person(showed by winning the Pat tillman award), and of course the Mile high salute he always gave to the fans when he scored. He was awsome and will be missed a lot by true fans who appreciated him.
              sigpic

Comment

It amazes me that however bad a lot of posts have been, and given the title "Worst post ever." That people can somehow keep "upping the ante" so to speak... as of now, this HAS to be the worst post ever... talk about ignorant.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Did you ever watch a game with the Broncos?
                  You don't get 1,000+ rushing yards in one season by being a dead weight.

It looks like the whole point of this thread was to ignite a flame war. Find something better to do please.
                  Darrent Williams Tribute Video

Comment

Most retarted thing I've heard.....

For the Pryce part and Jeb part I will agree greatly.
                    MMA News
                    MMA News 247

Comment

This is the stupidest post Mike did alot for us and he carried the load alot of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod80Smith
                        This is the stupidest post Mike did alot for us and he carried the load alot of the time.
                        Mike has earned my respect for all that he has done for the Broncos. I wish he could have stayed. Not as a starter though. He is a great addition to the team and he will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                          Mike has earned my respect for all that he has done for the Broncos. I wish he could have stayed. Not as a starter though. He is a great addition to the team and he will be missed.

Its ignorance that is fueled the creation of this thread. MA wore down imo as the year went on. Its not that he has a hard time finding the hole. I agree with you I would like to have seen MA stay just not as the starter. Unfortunately age has caught up with MA.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

It takes two to tango!

[QUOTE=DieHard]YAY!!!!!!!!! Mike Anderson is gone! The guy takes an hour to pick a hole, has zero juke and no speed! And it looks like the Master Mind agrees with me! BELL WILL SCARE THE HELL OUT OF DEFENSES!

One of the reasons that Bell SCARED defenses last season was BECAUSE of Mike Anderson pounding away at them, wearing them down so that when Bell came in he was a change of pace back that was going against a semi-fatigued defense. Perhaps you saw the few times that Bell was given the starting job in games last season-he did virtually nothing-especially the season finale vs. San Diego, when he was trying to hit 1,000 yards, they shut him down to only 30-some yards. Bell is talented, and can break off a 60-yard run at any time-but he needs to be worked in tandem with a "hammer" back like Anderson OR Dayne-otherwise he wears down too quickly-why do you think Shanahan limits him to 15 carries or less a game? I'm not even going to waste the time to reply to your HAPPINESS of Anderson being cut-it's a shame that someone can't recognize a hard-working, positive person-not just player-but person that he is.

Comment

not cool! Mike was faithful to the broncos, somthing you don't see these days. He took pay cuts, switched positions when the team needed it and gave everything he had on and off the field. I think every bronco fan should show a little respect for our saluten marine

Comment

Working...
                              X