Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Taylor or Roy Williams

who will be the better safety

Sean FREAKIN Taylor baby...the NEXT Steve Atwater...too bad we can't get him.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

its not even a contest. Roy WIlliams is bigger, stronger and faster. He hits harder, and does fine intercepting the ball. his rookie year he tied for the lead in int's for rookies with 5. he runs a 4.4 and weighs 240. he should be a linebacker, it wont even be close.

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

ROy took 6 different people out of games last year, two people in one game. he is feared throughout the league

Comment

i think we might have had this same excact conversation yesterday, but when you weigh 240 and you run a 4.4 you are an absolute animal. he also had 127 tackles his rookie year, 3 forced fumbles, 2 recovers. 2 sacks and 5 ints all in his rookie year. his soph year he had 114 tackles, 3 fumbles forced, 2 ints, 2 sacks, 6 tackles for loss, and 6 people taking out of games, he is the next atwater, lot,ect. he should have went to the pro bowl his rookie year but got screwed, but he made it this year, he is the man

Comment

i hope taylor comes to the broncos he will be a great player just not as good a roy

Comment

perfect,

Comment

THE ROY WILLIAMS..Sean Taylor is the most overrated player..he get's interceptions thrown right to him, the Roy Willaims actually covers people and that kid can hit...
                fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qistheman
                  its not even a contest. Roy WIlliams is bigger, stronger and faster. He hits harder, and does fine intercepting the ball. his rookie year he tied for the lead in int's for rookies with 5. he runs a 4.4 and weighs 240. he should be a linebacker, it wont even be close.
                  Figure we get a quote like that from aSOONER fan...

Sooner fans still think Brian Bosworth is "The Boz"....

I think Roy Willimas is good...but not great......I watched that Carolina game in the playoffs and I'm sure his nickname is "Toast"

Comment

Get your freaking stats right, Taylor had 10 ints last year to tie Josh Bullocks for the lead. Not only is Roy Williams a better safety, because he is possibly the best in the league, but Bullocks will be better too because he is faster and a much better ball hawk, gets all his picks even with a crappy Dline.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                      Figure we get a quote like that from aSOONER fan...

Sooner fans still think Brian Bosworth is "The Boz"....

I think Roy Willimas is good...but not great......I watched that Carolina game in the playoffs and I'm sure his nickname is "Toast"
                      thats pretty funny, if he has a weakness it is in the coverage. but he doesnt suck at coverage., its just not as good as the rest of his game which is GREAT. if it wasnt great, then why was he the highest safety ever taken in the draft. he has play making skills that change games. and everyone in the nfl that calls games or is a broadcaster compares him to lott so he must do something right.
                      and he still is the BOZ, lol
                      Last edited by Qistheman; 03-09-2004, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qistheman
                        thats pretty funny, if he has a weakness it is in the coverage. but he doesnt suck at coverage., its just not as good as the rest of his game which is GREAT. if it wasnt great, then why was he the highest safety ever taken in the draft. he has play making skills that change games. and everyone in the nfl that calls games or is a broadcaster compares him to lott so he must do something right.
                        and he still is the BOZ, lol
                        =)

Well...we'll see. I'm just a big Miami Hurricane fan and anybody that is coming out of that school to the NFL just turns to Gold!

Comment

roy ...........hes done it in the pros... although i think taylor is gonna be good i still like roy williams better
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

INTERCEPTIONS No. Yds Avg TD Long
                            ---------------------------------------
                            TAYLOR, Sean 10 184 18.4 3 67

off of the hurricane website, so look up the facts and then talk

Comment

i just makes things a little easier if you look it up, becasue then we have a million people saying a million different things, like we had on the "if were so high on the QG" thread, then everyone gets thier feelings hurt and then names are thrown back and forth, it just makes things harder than they are

Comment

Working...
                              X