No announcement yet.

Sean Taylor or Roy Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stats aside...all the draft reports i've seen say that sean taylor could become the best saftey in the NFL early in his career. they say that his skills are unmatched.

Comment

they both will be great, they will probably be the next lott, atwater, duo like the 80's and early 90's saw. there always has to be competition to make you better

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
        wid taylors slow 40 time....weak bench reps and failure to do shuttle he mite actually fall to us...
        wow he only had 11 bench reps, thats pretty bad, and then the 4.51 40. i have never seen him play other than highlights, but i hope he has great instincts, which i am sure he does. those just arent great stats. i think he would be nice to have though

Comment

yes he mite slip to 24 with thos stats....jus maybe im hopin we need an atwater
          yes sir, we could use that again

Comment

my favorite atwater hit was the one on christian okoye, b/c okoye was a beast and atwater put him on his back

Comment

you remeber the "nigerian nightmare?" lol

Comment

o yes!!! atwater...taylor....and williams....are in a league of their own oops i forgot lott
                they are fun to watch.

Comment

you notice that we are basically the only people who care about this thread? lol thats alright. i am just ready to watch some football, i am already going through withrdraws. im ready to see some people get knocked out

Comment

It doesnt matter if he had 10 or 11 INT's cos it was in college, the NFL is a diferent ball game.

Im sure Taylor will be great but we should wait and see how he does in his rookie year before comparing him to Williams, who has proven himself at the pro level.

If the Broncos were in a position to get Taylor do we now forget all the talk about getting a TE or WR?
                    kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

yes....but u live in ou and i live in fl...so we no more bout them than anyone....but wouldnt that frustrate portis taylor wearin 26 but i would rather see him in 27....he would remind all of us of atwater
                      he should wear 26, so we can forget about portis. but i want to remember atwater with the #27.

Comment

Originally posted by NZrichy
                        It doesnt matter if he had 10 or 11 INT's cos it was in college, the NFL is a diferent ball game.

Im sure Taylor will be great but we should wait and see how he does in his rookie year before comparing him to Williams, who has proven himself at the pro level.

If the Broncos were in a position to get Taylor do we now forget all the talk about getting a TE or WR?
                        i think so b/c there is a possibility of getting D. Boston who is a stud, he just needs to get his head right, and we still need help in the secondary and, he will. sharpe still hasnt anounced his retirement yet so we will see
                        Last edited by Qistheman; 03-09-2004, 03:25 PM.

Comment

is d bos a fa???
                          he just got the rights to look at any and every team. but you never can tell wht will happen

Comment

he is like a bigger TO without the drive, so if he developes some drive he could be the best reveiver in the nfl. he can run better than a 4.4 and he wieghs 240, he has amazing ability

Comment

Working...
                            X