First Broncos game you ever watched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean
    When you get to our age you hope most of your friends forget or at least don't share all those old stories. Don't you??
    True. They can't get most of them right, anyway.

-----

Comment

There were too many trips to the "Library" in Greeley and the 'Matterhorn" in Fort Colins that did not end well in so many different ways.

Being from U of Northern Colorado you may be aware of these outstanding establishments.

Comment

I can't remember! I was too little.. I just know the Broncos were playing (we're talking around 1985).

sigpic

Comment

SB XII against Dallas.

The first game in person was when I used to live in KC. I went to the game that was played on 10/18/81.
          sigpic

Comment

Super Bowl 32. I was like 9 at the time.

First game in person was that MNF debacle against Baltimore in 2002. I think it was 31-3 at halftime, and Chris McCalister ran the missed FG back 107 yards ( it started in the endzone I was sitting in, so I guess that's cool). The only other game was the loss the next year to the Ravens. I got to see Danny Kannell stink it up, and John Mobley's career end.
            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
              Super Bowl 32. I was like 9 at the time.

First game in person was that MNF debacle against Baltimore in 2002. I think it was 31-3 at halftime, and Chris McCalister ran the missed FG back 107 yards ( it started in the endzone I was sitting in, so I guess that's cool). The only other game was the loss the next year to the Ravens. I got to see Danny Kannell stink it up, and John Mobley's career end.
              Ok B2B... I think I am going to start a movemnet... "Ban B2B from going to Broncos games!" That is some bad luck brother.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
              X