Chris Brown trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown trade?

Is there any interest on the Broncos part to attempt to obtain Brown from the Titans?

He'd be a perfect fit as a replacement for Portis.

They could offer the 2nd pick they obtain from the Redskins. This year's draft is supposed to be weak for RB.

RE: Chris Brown

Is there a rumor goin around about the broncos wanting Brown, or is that just somethin youd think would be good? I went to high school with Brown and Justin McCareins at Naperville North, so having one of those guys on the team would be awesome
    "Clinton's in D.C., the Freak's in Philly......but the Champ is in Denver" ~Champ Bailey

Comment

Brown trade

No rumor. Just wishful thinking on my part.

Too bad the Brocos didn't package a trade for both Brown and McCareins. They're both very good players.

Since Brown went to CU, I thought it might be a possibility.

Staley signed with the Steelers and Garners witht eh Bucs. There's not alot of RBs out there.

I've eseen a mock draft webpage suggesting the Broncos take Greg Jones-RB from Florida State U. in the 2nd round. He's s bruiser like Bettis and can catch the ball out of the backfield.

I guess Anderson will be the main RB this season.

Comment

I would love to see Kevin Jones play in Denver.
        kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Don't forget #22. He's very capable of being the man.
          I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Working...
          X