Tatum Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum Bell

I think Tatum Bell next year can be our starting HB. I think if he never missed those 2 games due to injury he would have had 1,000 yards.He got the speed,power,and cuts. He just don't have the patience and intelligence, he always get stuck or went through the wrong hole. I think he got what it takes to be our next 1,000 yard rusher just need more pratice.

Way to much I think it that post.

Comment

i think hooked on phonics didn't work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by P-NUT33
        I think Tatum Bell next year can be our starting HB. I think if he never missed those 2 games due to injury he would have had 1,000 yards.He got the speed,power,and cuts. He just don't have the patience and intelligence, he always get stuck or went through the wrong hole. I think he got what it takes to be our next 1,000 yard rusher just need more pratice.
        ..i hope the ron dayne lovers dont see this post, they are gonna be very angry with you because you think bell has some upside

Comment

Originally posted by mrbell26
          ..i hope the ron dayne lovers dont see this post, they are gonna be very angry with you because you think bell has some upside
          He does he can hold Ron's jock while he showers.

Tater has immense talent, has yet to use it.

Has yet to really fight for the starting job.

Has let a 32 year old just ok RB take it from him.

Has lots of speed but can't use it in the backfield.

Has not yet showed he can pass blitz block.

Has problems hitting the hole in traffic.

Has problems catching and runs with passes.

Seems to lack desire. As the above things are stuff one chould be able to do coming out of college.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
            He does he can hold Ron's jock while he showers.

Has yet to really fight for the starting job.

Has let a 32 year old just ok RB take it from him.

Has lots of speed but can't use it in the backfield.

Has not yet showed he can pass blitz block.

Has problems hitting the hole in traffic.

Has problems catching and runs with passes.

Seems to lack desire. As the above things are stuff one chould be able to do coming out of college.
            I have no clue what everyine is talking about with Tatum's blitz pickup. His plan was to get beat SO BAD that the blitzer would either trip over him or fall over laughing. I'm sure it was on purpose! right?

Comment

Tatum Bell

does anyone else know who tatum bell is? know how good he is? know that hes not going anywhere and hes our #1 running back? someone said draft a spedddy running back. hello?? tatum is lightning and don't forget that we did host the AFC title game, our first round piuck isn't gonna be good enough to draft a speedy back, and we already have a very speedy back in his 3rd year. tatum will for sure keep our backfield on the top on the NFL, with help from ron dayne to pound a few tougher yardage runs and break the occasional 20+ yarder

Comment

I like his game when his game is good, but would like to see some consistency from the Tater. He is not reliable enough to do more than his 15 plays, and against the D we faced in the championship game, blitz pickup HAS to be good.
                I'd like to see him gain some strength/weight, so that power and beat-down moves become part of his game. BREAK A TACKLE once in a while. Speed is great, but there are a lot of fast defenders in this league nowadays. With more reps, he could improve, but those reps are EARNED, not given.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLbroncos7
                  does anyone else know who tatum bell is? know how good he is? know that hes not going anywhere and hes our #1 running back? someone said draft a spedddy running back. hello?? tatum is lightning and don't forget that we did host the AFC title game, our first round piuck isn't gonna be good enough to draft a speedy back, and we already have a very speedy back in his 3rd year. tatum will for sure keep our backfield on the top on the NFL, with help from ron dayne to pound a few tougher yardage runs and break the occasional 20+ yarder
                  I agree with this guy. Tatum is what? 24, 25? He hasn't exactly been terrible. There are some other teams in the league, who would punch Mike Tyson for a shot at Tatum Bell. ALL RB's make mistakes early in their NFL careers. In college they could run around people, and miss use gaps or blocks. In the NFL you can't. I think he would have gone over 1,000 too. He's got a lot of raw ability, and if he was featured in our offense, he would have gone over 15. Imagine what he's capeable of if he better recognizes defenses. Being a 1-2 RB makes it hard for recognition, and picking up blocks. The only problems I realy got with the guy; is wether or not he can stay healty, and wether or not he'll ever be able to take on safeties and corners.

Comment

if tatum stays healthy and bulks up enough so he can carry the ball 20-25 times a game, the numbers he can put up are very very scary...hes gotta work his butt off this offseason, if he does, we are all in for a treat come september

Comment

he said he planned to add 20 lbs of muscle in the offseason, should make him a more powerful back. if he trains right he can be a great back. hes fast enough to do whatever he wants its just a matter of him working hard enough to be an everydown back. I think that he'll be a good back for us next season, i dont wanna say if him or dayne will get the carries yet because of FA ahead and you never know who mike is ganna go with. However if Tatum does what he should he could get alot of yards but I think no one will notice with Larry Johnson in the west.
                      Last edited by HidEmu; 03-07-2006, 05:43 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I love Dayne and of course Bell has some upside, a lot of upside actually. If Dayne is our started, great, if its Bell, also great, I like players, but love the Team

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                          All he did was lead the team in ypc.

He would have rushed for more yards than MA if he had not missed two games to injury.

I see what you mean...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                            All he did was lead the team in ypc.

He would have rushed for more yards than MA if he had not missed two games to injury.

I see what you mean...
                            Sarcasm aside, there are still several question marks about Tater. He needs to prove himself as a receiver, and he must make a dramatic improvement in blocking. He can run it, yes, but that is only a part of the job on a Denver Broncos squad.

-----

Comment

if tatum stays healthy and bulks up enough so he can carry the ball 20-25 times a game, the numbers he can put up are very very scary...hes gotta work his butt off this offseason, if he does, we are all in for a treat come september

He was gonna do this last year also. Bulk up a bit to better handle the longer NFL season. Did it do any good?

Not that I saw, he had more yards but Mikey would not let him touch the ball more than 12-15 times a game. He still had nothing left in the tank at the end of the year.

If he puts on the weight what happens to the "speed"? Adding 10% to his size most likely means slower.

I have yet to see this kid live up to the hype he had two years ago, after being DAFTED.

He has the talent yet like ashley has yet to have the dedication to work on it and produce on the field. Two speedsters that think they can survive on talent alone.

What is the term NFL Not For Long. Time for them to grow up and earn their money.

Comment

Working...
                              X