No announcement yet.

2006 Reg. Season Schedule.....Easy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This schedule seems pretty tough to me, there are three teams in the AFC North we have had trouble with in the past, of course Seattle, Indy, and NE are gonna be tough. And we are part of the best division in football, my guess is 13-3 or 12-4.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
      I can see us winning all our games but Pittsburgh, Indy, KC away and New England, I will say we go 12-4.
      Nice, that's exactly how I have it goin down next year
      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
        Hawks; Indy; Steelers; Rams; Pats... easy??? I'd say take off the rose-colored glasses, please.

Besides, we have a habit of losing to 'The Team Formerly Known as the Bungles' lately.

Anything can happen.

I llove how you say to take my rose-colored glasses off for me saying that we can go undefeated but yet you say "Anything can happen"

Sig by Snk16...Thanks

I say grab T.O and while we are at it why not grab your-self a biscuit!?

My NFL 2005 Regualar Season Predictions Results: 158-100 or 63%

My NFL 2006 Playoff Predictions Results: 8-3

My 2006 Draft Wish List:

S. Holmes(DE)
        L. White(RB)
        J. Cutler(QB)

Get me just 2 of 3 of those and I will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by 7Nalder7Elway7
          I llove how you say to take my rose-colored glasses off for me saying that we can go undefeated but yet you say "Anything can happen"

Well, by 'Anything' I was showing more pessimism than you apparently are. I meant anything can happen to cause us to lose games that any of us thinks now (on paper) ought to be W's for us. ...Case in point, remember what very nearly happened to the Steelers against Indy this year. Nice tackle, Ben. (And that's putting it mildly.)
          sigpic
          They're your teammates, now.
          Best of luck, TT!
          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

All i have to say is

lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 7Nalder7Elway7
              I have no clue if any one has poste the next years scheduale but here it is:

Home:

Kansas City
              Oakland
              San Diego
              Baltimore
              Cincinnati
              San Francisco
              Seattle
              Indianapolis

Away:

Kansas City
              Oakland
              San Diego
              Cleveland
              Pittsburgh
              Arizona
              St. Louis
              New England

If you ask me the scheduale seems pretty dang easy except for the Hawks and Colts, but we are at home when we play them so I give us a W for those games. I feel that if Denver picks up a solid FA core we will have what it takes to beat all these teams and make it to a possible 1st round bye next year. I can alomst see Denver going un-defeated next year depending on FA and the Draft.

What do you guys think? WIll next year be an easy year for the Broncos to make a solid Super Bowl run?

Sorry if someone already posted this
              This looks like a tough scedule, but we showed last year that we can take this schedule and go to the playoffs.
              Long live the Broncos
              Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
              My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
              John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                Here's a conservative look:

Home:

Kansas City-W
                Oakland-W
                San Diego-W
                Baltimore-W
                Cincinnati-W
                San Francisco-W
                Seattle-L
                Indianapolis-L

Away:

Kansas City-L
                Oakland-W
                San Diego-W
                Cleveland-W
                Pittsburgh-L
                Arizona-W
                St. Louis-W
                New England-L

11-5 is a possibility IMO.
                Ok now let me ask you this... You have us losing to every decent team on the schedule, how would our team look if we were 11-5 going into the playoffs having lost to all those teams? I for one would not have any confidence at all having lost all the games to good teams, you need to beat good teams to have a chance. If we do what you predict next year a one and done is all we will accomplish. Lets hope this isn't the case.

Comment

Working...
                X