Game 1 Denver @ miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 1 Denver @ miami

Hey guys im new this is my first post i live in miami and all i hear is yap yap yap about the Dolphins ive been a denver bronco fan since i started wacthing football...but i went to the first game of the seasonwhen denver played miami it was crazy that we lost i bet it was the same for you i was yelling and cursing at our team asking the WTF are you doing as a bet alot of you where at your TVs but even tho we lost i still wore my champ bailey jersey the whole time eveyone was hating on it but its ok....all i wanted to say is this is my first post and that im PROUD of what the broncos did this season and if they go to the superbowl next year it will be right down the street from where i live so I WILL BE THERE

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Broncomania serix5000!!

Comment

Originally posted by serix5000
      Hey guys im new this is my first post i live in miami and all i hear is yap yap yap about the Dolphins ive been a denver bronco fan since i started wacthing football...but i went to the first game of the seasonwhen denver played miami it was crazy that we lost i bet it was the same for you i was yelling and cursing at our team asking the WTF are you doing as a bet alot of you where at your TVs but even tho we lost i still wore my champ bailey jersey the whole time eveyone was hating on it but its ok....all i wanted to say is this is my first post and that im PROUD of what the broncos did this season and if they go to the superbowl next year it will be right down the street from where i live so I WILL BE THERE

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!
      Welcome. You should use the period button more, just so I dont feel so confused next time. Welcome again!!
      Last edited by GoBrOnCoS16; 03-06-2006, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Hey welcome to the boards
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

Welcome to the right side!

Welcome to the Broncos side-if you remember, Mike Anderson got hurt very early in that opening game-this seemed to throw us out of our gameplan, and you know the rest of what happened. I wonder what the result would have been if he stayed healthy, or if they would've put Ron Dayne in-Bell did nothing in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by East Coast Fan
            Welcome to the Broncos side-if you remember, Mike Anderson got hurt very early in that opening game-this seemed to throw us out of our gameplan, and you know the rest of what happened. I wonder what the result would have been if he stayed healthy, or if they would've put Ron Dayne in-Bell did nothing in that game.
            That was a horrible game. Unfortunately Ron Dayne could not play because he was inactive for that game. I remember Lelie dropping a sure TD pass that would have tied the game at 7, before Champ got hurt.

That was the key in that game Champ got hurt and the Lenny Walls came in and was pathetic.

I was just glad we bounced back and won vs SD to go on our way.
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

A bad start for sure!

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
              That was a horrible game. Unfortunately Ron Dayne could not play because he was inactive for that game. I remember Lelie dropping a sure TD pass that would have tied the game at 7, before Champ got hurt.

That was the key in that game Champ got hurt and the Lenny Walls came in and was pathetic.

I was just glad we bounced back and won vs SD to go on our way.
              Yes, Medford, thanks for reminding me of those other reasons why we looked pretty bad on opening day! As the season rolled on, and we seemed to win almost every week, my buddy and I would often ask each other "how the BLEEP did we lose to the Dolphins?"-although they came on strong the 2nd half of the season. But after a very promising preseason, to lay that egg down there in Miami was a little unsettling! And I've been a Pittsburgh Penguin fan since 1975-so I really enjoy your Mike Lange reference! "Scratch my back with a hacksaw"-"Great balls of fire"-"Call Arnold Slick from Turtle Crick"-"You'd have to be here to believe it"-"Look out Loretta"-"Oh Eddie Spaghetti"-"Michael, Michael motorcycle"-"buy Sam a drink and get his dog one too"!!! He's beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by serix5000

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should move to Denver newbie

Comment

Working...
                X