denver in free agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denver in free agency

I think the Denver Broncos have done a great job so far in free agency. The release of Mike Anderson was a hurter but if your a true broncos fan the you'll remember the live broadcasting of the thanksgiving day game where Ron Dayne was able to show off his abilities. I think the 1 - 2 punch of Dayne and Bell will be even better than Anderson and Bell. Jeb Pubtzier was a very nice guy to have around this past season. He took alot of BIG HITS for the team.....lol. But really
    Pubtzier was just a system type of guy. I think that Wesley Duke and his basketball athleticism at the tight end spot will allow the broncos to be more versitile on offense and help jake the snake. Thirdly, Trevor Price is probally one of the best defensive lineman that the broncos have EVER had. I mean yeah its hard to see a guy like him go but look at the benefit, we might be able to sign any of the the top 3 wide recievers in this years free agency. And finally last but not least I strongly think the broncos does not need two draft picks in this years draft. I think Mike should talk to his good friend Gregg over in houston and see if we can get a trade in for that top pick and draft vince young. yeah i said it draft vince young because he will be a perfect fit for the broncos, especially since we have one of the best quarterbacks coach in the league in Mike Shanahan. I strongly believe that one day in denver vince young could be the predecessor to john elway that we the faithful orange and blue were looking for.

thanx for the time

broncosman21

Sorry man your post was going great till i read the sentence about drafting vince young then i stopped. Be realistic,its not going to happen.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

so i take it that you don't believe that mike shanahan put the greatness in john elway and put the good in plummer....... i mean come on the quarterbacks that mike shanahan has coached has all reached their success under him

Comment

Originally posted by broncosman21
        I think the Denver Broncos have done a great job so far in free agency. The release of Mike Anderson was a hurter but if your a true broncos fan the you'll remember the live broadcasting of the thanksgiving day game where Ron Dayne was able to show off his abilities. I think the 1 - 2 punch of Dayne and Bell will be even better than Anderson and Bell. Jeb Pubtzier was a very nice guy to have around this past season. He took alot of BIG HITS for the team.....lol. But really
        Pubtzier was just a system type of guy. I think that Wesley Duke and his basketball athleticism at the tight end spot will allow the broncos to be more versitile on offense and help jake the snake. Thirdly, Trevor Price is probally one of the best defensive lineman that the broncos have EVER had. I mean yeah its hard to see a guy like him go but look at the benefit, we might be able to sign any of the the top 3 wide recievers in this years free agency. And finally last but not least I strongly think the broncos does not need two draft picks in this years draft. I think Mike should talk to his good friend Gregg over in houston and see if we can get a trade in for that top pick and draft vince young. yeah i said it draft vince young because he will be a perfect fit for the broncos, especially since we have one of the best quarterbacks coach in the league in Mike Shanahan. I strongly believe that one day in denver vince young could be the predecessor to john elway that we the faithful orange and blue were looking for.

thanx for the time

broncosman21

vince young throws like a girl...QB is not an issue with us, we need D

Comment

Originally posted by mrbell26
          vince young throws like a girl...QB is not an issue with us, we need D
          I wouldn't say he throws like a girl, I'd take him if we could, but it's not happening...

BTW, Jake doesn't exactly have a monster arm either....

Comment

haha im not talkin about vinces throwing power, im sayin his release is very strange

Comment

everyone is talking about quarterback mechanics. im trying to point out the competiveness and athletic ability. shanny can overhaul the mechanics thats no problem

Comment

everyone is talking about quarterback mechanics. im trying to point out the competiveness and athletic ability. shanny can overhaul the mechanics thats no problem
                listen, the only way shanny will see vince young is when we play the titans...we are not in the market for vince young

Comment

i understand that we're not in the market for him but what im saying is that it'll be the greatest to have him and for the record .... not that it means anything i don't think vince young will go until maybe after the 11th pick

Comment

i understand that we're not in the market for him but what im saying is that it'll be the greatest to have him and for the record .... not that it means anything i don't think vince young will go until maybe after the 11th pick
                    ???? it will also "be the greatest" to have randy moss, antonio gates, dwight freeney...not gonna happen tho

Comment

i like you mrbell26. you stay to the facts and reality.... but to tell you the truth every now and then i do like to have a little fantasy in my life. i mean like you said it would be great to have all those players and man would i enjoy joining the 72 dolphins on the undefeated list if we did

Comment

i like you mrbell26. you stay to the facts and reality.... but to tell you the truth every now and then i do like to have a little fantasy in my life. i mean like you said it would be great to have all those players and man would i enjoy joining the 72 dolphins on the undefeated list if we did

haha agreed, heres to an undefeated broncos season next year

Comment

Vince Young is dumber than Jason Williams (PG Miami Heat, NBA) who is also dumber thtan a box of rocks...........

The Denver systme could be hard for any QB to understand, expecially a QB that only played football using the option and a shotgun formation, two things that dontt work in the NFL......

Both of whichc Vince Young spent 4 years learning in Texas, and thats all he really knows, he is in for some tough times
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by mrbell26
                            haha im not talkin about vinces throwing power, im sayin his release is very strange
                            he has a strong arm just couldnt hit the broad side of a barn and well he did score a six on his wonderlific ... shanahan has a pretty big play book aint gonna happen
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Pubtzier was just a system type of guy. I think that Wesley Duke and his basketball athleticism at the tight end spot will allow the broncos to be more versitile on offense and help jake the snake.
                              broncosman21
                              Putzier caught a lot of passes down the field. Don't forget the Jets last year wanted Putz so much that the Broncos had to put up "huge" money to keep him and that is why he has been released.

Duke has done absolutely nothing except catch a ball in the endzone. Why are we giving him more credit then Putz. Come on just because he was a basketball player does not mean that he will be a good football player. If he does well then I will be happy, but I am not ready to annoint him as the next "Shannon Sharpe". I would love for us to get a higher draft pick tight end, maybe third round. Then we will have the rookie and Duke fight it out to see who is best.
                              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                              X