Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myoung
    What do you guys expect Warren to do?

Isn't this our (the team's fault) for signing him to the type of contract we did last year. We were not ready to step up and take the risk for more than one year to lock him down. We wanted to see how he performed but the off side to that was that if he had a good year he would be available.

I don't understand how or why we would be frustrated with Warren. We built a contract that ask him to do exactly what he has done. We said please go out and play in a manner that resurrects your career. We are going to make this one year so that you are motivated to do so. He did that and now we are complaining that he waited to see what was available.

Realistically what investment did we make in him????

I think we made our own bed on this one. So we will pay more for him than we would have had to last year to lock him up. But then that begs the question would Warren have performed as well with a bigger multi year deal?

I just don't think we need to take all this out on Warren and say we are sick of him. Come on what did we expect? I think we got exactly what we asked for.
    I agree. Good post

Comment

I think you guys are all over reacting.

"I had my best year last year since college," Warren said. "I want to finish what we started last year and get that championship."

With comments like that how can u hate on him? It's his agent who is prolly making him "test the market" to see if he can make more money off him. Just like Courteny's agent who also wanted him to "test the market". It looks to me like they all want to stay here and it's the media whos blowing it out of proportion. I think he will stay.
      sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

hehe....

I was amazed to see Warren actually running in games last season.

Now you guys are seeing why Browns fans refered to him as "Big Money". 'cause he's big, and he wants money. IMO you guys are better off without him. This draft is pretty deep in DTs. You can replace him.

Did he ever learn any other moves other than the 'swim' past the center/guard and run at the QB?

NICE move resigning Courtney Brown!!!! Some of us Browns fans were looking to see if we could get him back.

Comment

Originally posted by browns128
          hehe....

I was amazed to see Warren actually running in games last season.

Now you guys are seeing why Browns fans refered to him as "Big Money". 'cause he's big, and he wants money. IMO you guys are better off without him. This draft is pretty deep in DTs. You can replace him.

Did he ever learn any other moves other than the 'swim' past the center/guard and run at the QB?

NICE move resigning Courtney Brown!!!! Some of us Browns fans were looking to see if we could get him back.
          you're just JEALOUS!!!!

I think Gerard honestly appreciates the oppurtunity to play for a NFL team, and he's showing it on the field.

Comment

CLOSING IN: Joel Siegel, Gerard Warren's agent, said Thursday night he had "significant conversations" with the team regarding re-signing the defensive tackle and that talks would continue today. Warren has made it clear he wants to return to the Broncos rather than gauge his value in the free-agent market.

rmn

Comment

Bump because I was right.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Working...
              X