Anderson back??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topscribe
    You know, I don't think we're the best people to ask about that . . .

-----
    well top, shanny probably isn't answering the cell right now, so do your best to help a brutha out. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Yeah, besides, the job others are doing here, I should have spoken for myself.

-----

Comment

eh, me thinks no.

Comment

Dude MA and Putz are average at best players......

MA is getting really old....and i love the guy to death but there are alot of better RBs out there for the picking....

Putz never really impressed me...he made a few good plays but most of the time he was just another jersey....and plus like someone else said he wanted to take a pay cut but we laughed at him and told him not to let the dooe hit him on his way out....

Trevor Pryce was just sucking money from our front office....he was not worth the 10 million dollars he thinks he should be getting this year....

None of the players mentioned will be back....

Comment

Ya never know!!

Come preseason and an injury or two and ya never know. With the expected addition to the cap and the restructurings, the staff has done another good job of finding money. With $16 million of space they can do alot. I hope they don't spend a fortune on T.O. Sundquist has said that they are on schedule. I'll bet that they shake up a few people in the next few weeks. There appears to be alot of money just waiting to flow in free-agency on/after Friday. Some teams are about $30 million below the cap. I don't think KC or San DIego is in any better shape than we are. As usual, the Faiders are sucking hind tit.

Comment

well.........

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
              I'll be fine with Dayne,Bell,Rook. Dayne needs to shed some pounds in imo if he would like more carries and last more into a game.
              he's 238lbs, but listed at 245. how much lighter does he need to be......

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Yeah, Anderson is out of gas.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I wish we could have MA back because I liked him and he really was a great power back to have on 3rd and 2 u know but:

Eagles | Team might sign M. Anderson later this week
                  Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:29:02 -0800

Mark Eckel, of the Trenton Times, reports the Philadelphia Eagles might sign free agent RB Mike Anderson (Broncos) later this week. Anderson has interest from several teams and may weigh his offers. The Eagles might take that time to gauge the market for a dependable backup running back.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                    You know, I don't think we're the best people to ask about that . . .

-----

of course we are not .. but some of us DO have more knowledge then alot o folks ...and to answer the question .. i have not seen any speculation on him coming back
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                      of course we are not .. but some of us DO have more knowledge then alot o folks ...and to answer the question .. i have not seen any speculation on him coming back

Actually though one poster made a lot of sense. Now I have heard rumored that the Eagles are interested in Mike A. but if he does not sign with another team and we can bring him in as a backup especially if one of our running backs get hurt in pre-season then it is an excellent move to keep him on the shelf.

The Bronco Organization knows what he can do and for a minimal salary he would be a good stop-gap if needed. Look what they did with QG when they had to.
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

nothing against bike mike anderson, but i rather get jamal lewis or edge. or we can get mike back and make him our 3rd back..

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                          I hope not. Nothing personal against MA, but I'd rather develop/draft a true starting RB.

i agree i like MA and all but we do need a long term rb

Comment

RB in the draft.

I hope they stick with their successful formula and draft an RB in the 3rd or higher round. They have Cedric Cobbs from their practice squad and he has good size (225lbs) and decent speed. With all the RB depth in this year's draft, thay should grab someone that will make an impression. Maybe they will light a fire under Tataum Bell's behind and he'll have a breakout year. RB is not a trouble spot on the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                            X