what i have noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i have noticed

okay i know by now that the trade for Clinton Portis is old news to everyone. but i have noticed some things on the board that just ticked me off. their are people who i know personally that liked Clinton is now bashing him. i remember their was a time where they would start threads and talk about his performance and now they are saying and i ''quote'' I NEVER LIKED HIM, IT'S ABOUT TIME HE IS GONE and etc. i mean if you are a real fan be that not a spare of the moment fan.

I know people are mad about the move and i am too, but hay we all know that money talks and bull $hit walks so let's be real people.
    I'm Such A Lady

Re: what i have noticed

Originally posted by neisha26
    okay i know by now that the trade for Clinton Portis is old news to everyone. but i have noticed some things on the board that just ticked me off. their are people who i know personally that liked Clinton is now bashing him. i remember their was a time where they would start threads and talk about his performance and now they are saying and i ''quote'' I NEVER LIKED HIM, IT'S ABOUT TIME HE IS GONE and etc. i mean if you are a real fan be that not a spare of the moment fan.

I know people are mad about the move and i am too, but hay we all know that money talks and bull $hit walks so let's be real people.
    I know exactly what you mean. I hope he does well in Washington. Hell, i hope we get him back soon when he misses our O-Line.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...&threadid=7722
    Last edited by muse; 03-09-2004, 02:06 PM.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

neisha? no way! Long time no see.

Anyhow, CP going to another team isn't that big of a deal to you as it may be as others. It is easy for you to jump from team to team, unlike the barnyard lifers here.
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Neisha! Glaad to see ya back!

Well...I'm disappointed that he;'s gone....but if his heart is not in Denver, than why support him?

I thinnk he's a great back...but deep inside me, I want him to feel like he made a mistake.

It's like getting dumped. You want your ex to feel like you lost a good thing....you get me?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: what i have noticed

Originally posted by cheapseats
          neisha? no way! Long time no see.

Anyhow, CP going to another team isn't that big of a deal to you as it may be as others. It is easy for you to jump from team to team, unlike the barnyard lifers here.
          HAY CHEAP WHAT'S GOING ON DARLING.YES THIS IS ME YOU SOUNDED SHELL SHOCKED BY SEEING MY NAME AND THE THREAD. okay you know how i feel about cinton and the broncos. i can't cope with this it still get's to me and all, but DANG I can't and won't adjust to washington i guess i will just be watching their games to see him but i am very PISSED.
          I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange

Well...I'm disappointed that he;'s gone....but if his heart is not in Denver, than why support him?

I thinnk he's a great back...but deep inside me, I want him to feel like he made a mistake.

It's like getting dumped. You want your ex to feel like you lost a good thing....you get me?
            HAY ORANGE WHAT'S GOING ON? i hve to disagree with you i think that his heart was in denver but jut not the money. i agree with you when you said that he is a goob back and all but i don't think he should feel like he made a mistake REMEMBER. he has a life outside of footbll and i know he wants to be stable and all but hay if people don't talk money at times you have to get the hell out of dodge. but hay i hope he does well over in washington but i seriously doubt that the team will be any good.
            I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Re: Re: Re: what i have noticed

HAY ORANGE WHAT'S GOING ON? i hve to disagree with you i think that his heart was in denver but jut not the money. i agree with you when you said that he is a goob back and all but i don't think he should feel like he made a mistake REMEMBER. he has a life outside of footbll and i know he wants to be stable and all but hay if people don't talk money at times you have to get the hell out of dodge. but hay i hope he does well over in washington but i seriously doubt that the team will be any good.
              Neisha,

Clinton did not care about the fans, like the fans cared about him.

The Broncos tried two different angles to keep him and he would not accept either one.

I will not bash Clinton but I really think he played the part of the "prodigal son".

I hope he does well in Washington, but he really did us no favors the way he left. That could be the reason why people are not real happy about his character or his love for Denver.

I am excited about what Champ will give us and since the trade had to be made I think we will be benefited by having a shutdown corner.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

niesha where have you been?

welcome back!!!!still planning to marry portis? you might have to wear burgundy and gold at the weddidng though, just kidding lol
                Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: niesha where have you been?

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                  welcome back!!!!still planning to marry portis? you might have to wear burgundy and gold at the weddidng though, just kidding lol
                  thank u 4 welcoming me back. you all make me feel so at home and so well liked. no i'm not planning no wedding i never even met him yet but if i do you all will be the first to know.
                  and abut those colors you mentioned THAT'S A NO NO NEVER THAT. but hay i can't wait until' the season start so i can go back to seeing that ''BUTT'' iN THOSE PANTS. ifnyou know what i mean!!!!!!
                  I'm Such A Lady

Comment

to much info

hey how you watch football and how i watch are two different thingsLOL. niesha your thinking out loud again.lol
                    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Re: niesha where have you been?

. but hay i can't wait until' the season start so i can go back to seeing that ''BUTT'' iN THOSE PANTS. ifnyou know what i mean!!!!!!
                      You will have to ask Portistheman about that one...
                      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: what i have noticed

yea life on 400000 a year is soooooooooooo tough..........give me a break
                        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Good to see you back neisha -

While I am not bashing Clinton for wanting more money - I dont believe his heart was in Denver - some of the things I have read that he has said has made me feel that way - he blamed, in a way, the Broncos for being a 2nd round pick - he also said he wouldnt sign ANY renegotiated contract if it didnt make him the highest paid RB in the NFL - and he went public with all of this when it should have been kept inside - these are the things that bothered me the most about Clinton in the end.....

I also agree with AO - as much as I like Clinton I dont want to see him thrive in Washington - just out of sheer pissiness, if you will - I tend to hold grudges - can you imagine that - hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange

I believe his heart was in Denver. Problem was Denver's heart wasn't in him. Denver lost a great back because they didn't want to pay him.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: what i have noticed

Originally posted by Booher
                              yea life on 400000 a year is soooooooooooo tough..........give me a break
                              Its not about 400K a year, its about earning your market value. I know its kind of hard for regular people with normal pay to understand how 400k wouldn't be enough money. Instead, consider this...would you except a minimum wage salary of around 13K a year from your employer when you have the opportunity to make 130K per year? Definitely not! You would go to your company and tell them to pay you more money or you're taking your services elsewhere. If your market value is 130k, you can get at least 100k from ANY company. For your current employer to expect you to continue working for 13k is insulting and crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X