X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Herdon Gone

From ESPN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1755112

Atlanta Falcons: Figuring to have a new look and certainly a new blocking scheme under offensive line coach Alex Gibbs, the Falcons have signed veteran guard Steve Herndon. Details of the contract were not immediately available.

Herndon, 26, is a four-year veteran who played his entire career with the Denver Broncos and who is familiar with the blocking scheme that Gibbs will implement in his first year with the Falcons. At 6-feet-4 and 305 pounds, Herndon can play guard and tackle, but it is believed he will compete for playing time at an interior spot.

A former University of Georgia star, Herndon will enjoy a homecoming of sorts with the Falcons. He has appeared in 22 games and started 12 in his career.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Comment

so is keith burns our ST captain we better resign carlisle hes a back up at both guard positions....i wanna c denver on the ticker signing somebody come on shannyyy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Eight
        Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
        Yup...another one bites the dust.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

crap

Comment

Working...
          X