Streets or White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streets or White

Out of free agency list I really only noticed 2 wide receivers left that are possibly starting lineup caliber. Tai Streets and Dez White. Which would you think would look best in Blue and Orange?

Tai Streets-16 games, 47 receptions, 595 yards, 7 TD's

Dez White-15 games, 49 receptions, 583 yards, 3 TD's

I personally think that streets is gonna be a great receiver soon. I had him on my fantasy team last year and he started off slow but when garcia went down he showed that he can be a very good receiver. I think garcia probably looked for to more and when their backup was in when garcia went down i think he was more comfortable throwing the ball to streets cuz they probably practiced more together.

I Live in Illinois though and watch the bears a lot and i also think that dez white would be a solid pick up to though. Either way both guys are very young and also have loads of potential. In our Denver offense both could proseper into very good young receivers for us.

It would also be nice to get Billy Volek for our backup qb from the titans. He visits today i think. That would be a huge upgrade form what we have already. Then add a good young qb through the draft and we might be pretty decent at the qb position finally since elways been gone.

Comment

I would prefer White.
      kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

thats funny you say that broncostud. I was at my buddies a couple of months ago and he brought out an old wolverines players guide from a game he went to. Griese played on the team when streets did. I never saw him play college though that i remember. White is a real good young receiver though, ive seen him play a lot living in illinois. I hope we get one of the two. Either one is better than Darell Jackson and a lot cheaper.

Comment

Streets is ok, not sure about White....guy played for the pathetic bears. I'd rather go after Dennis NORTHCUTT!! That guy killed us with his speed and BIG PLAY abilities last season!! Does anyone agree with me???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AznBroncoFan
            Streets is ok, not sure about White....guy played for the pathetic bears. I'd rather go after Dennis NORTHCUTT!! That guy killed us with his speed and BIG PLAY abilities last season!! Does anyone agree with me???!!!
            Northcutt hit a TO move and missed the date to fill to void out his contract he's stuck with the browns a couple more season he'll be alright.
            sigpic
            PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
            You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Working...
            X