X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I win yet

Comment

Originally posted by Crush05
      I figured everyone was getting a little up tight with certain threads. So I decided to have a little fun! Where is your vote I did not see it. Take a shot it is all in fun.
      No. I know the answer, and I would upset your poll with it because several here know that I probably know it.

I have already PMed a couple people with it, but not so they can "cheat" since one has already voted and the other isn't interested in doing it. I guess I was just letting them know before hand that I knew it. A little ego there, I guess.

-----
      Last edited by topscribe; 03-10-2006, 10:48 AM.

Comment

well, whats the answer!!!
        vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

I will post the answer on Saturday when I place the new question out there. I hope everyone enjoys them!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crush05
            I will post the answer on Saturday when I place the new question out there. I hope everyone enjoys them!
            Looking forward to it, Crush!!

Good idea!
            sigpic

Comment

Last shot to get your vote in before this poll closes. Give it a shot. I will post the answer on this thread when the poll closes today. Then I will post a new thread. I was or shall I say I am shocked at how close the vote is!
              sigpic

Comment

I say 15 but its a guess

Comment

Thanks to all who participated in the trivia. The answer is .....
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X