Rb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rb?

Why are people wanting another RB? " we need a proven back". MIKE ANDERSON does that name ring any bells? I mean come on if galloway and griffin ( i think griffin will start) dont step up a proven guy mr. anderson will! give the guy some credit he only ran for 1500 yards as a rookie... the only other guy to do that for the broncos was Clinton... see my point?
    No matter what, I win.

but he's gained some weight from playing fullback so unless he loses that in the offseason i dont think he's going to be the starter.

Comment

when people cmplain about gained weight i think... he was never super fast... he was always big... kinda reminds me of a young bettis... you know the guy that broke a rushing record last year... i dont know i think a big hard nosed back would be a plus.
      No matter what, I win.

Comment

I think we shouldnt have a starter. we should have anderson and Q share the carries. The defence wouldnt know how to get ready for our running game because their 2 completly different backs.

Comment

agreed on the confusion of the defense one of the to will be the chang of pace back and the otehr will eb the starter 99% of back feilds without a stater suck.
          No matter what, I win.

Comment

Re: Rb?

Originally posted by DistilledFun
            Why are people wanting another RB? " we need a proven back". MIKE ANDERSON does that name ring any bells? I mean come on if galloway and griffin ( i think griffin will start) dont step up a proven guy mr. anderson will! give the guy some credit he only ran for 1500 yards as a rookie... the only other guy to do that for the broncos was Clinton... see my point?
            You know you've made a mistake when you measure success/greatness at the RB position to the player you just traded.

Comment

Q need I say more?
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

when people cmplain about gained weight i think... he was never super fast... he was always big... kinda reminds me of a young bettis... you know the guy that broke a rushing record last year... i dont know i think a big hard nosed back would be a plus.
                he's equvilent to T.D. he never will be one but that's his running style
                sigpic

Comment

portis is way overrated... Man im gonna get killed for that comment... i love watching him play in denver but i love watching anyone play in denver he wont be half the back he was in denver in washington.
                  No matter what, I win.

Comment

portis is way overrated... Man im gonna get killed for that comment... i love watching him play in denver but i love watching anyone play in denver he wont be half the back he was in denver in washington.
                    Agreed...and there are people behind you on that whole Portis is overrated thing.. Including myself.
                    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                      Including myself.
                      and me.

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                        and me.
                        yep..the people who actually watch real football... not the media..

Comment

hey hey i am part of the media not all of the media is propaganda to make money using the most popular stuff... but yeah for the most part you are rigth.
                          No matter what, I win.

Comment

hey hey i am part of the media not all of the media is propaganda to make money using the most popular stuff... but yeah for the most part you are rigth.
                            hehe..don't mean to dis on the media, but generally that's what the media is notorious for, overrating players and getting top stories just for people's attention..

Comment

i know i know most of my peers are stupid...
                              No matter what, I win.

Comment

Working...
                              X