shanny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shanny

where has he been? we have all these free agents we can be signing and we're letting players just go off to other teams. and last time i checked we have about 8 million dollars of cap space left so why dont we use it?we could really use a few of these free agents...

Re: shanny

Originally posted by blazeg189
    where has he been? we have all these free agents we can be signing and we're letting players just go off to other teams. and last time i checked we have about 8 million dollars of cap space left so why dont we use it?we could really use a few of these free agents...
    He's probably going to address his needs in the Draft. It's an extremely deep Draft, and if we trade O'Neal for another pick, we'll have 9(?) this year.

Comment

Re: Re: shanny

Originally posted by DPg2003
      He's probably going to address his needs in the Draft. It's an extremely deep Draft, and if we trade O'Neal for another pick, we'll have 9(?) this year.
      yeah that's what i was thinking...1st round and 2nd rounders doesn't come cheap, you've gotta have some cap room to sign those players...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: shanny

Originally posted by broncofan303
        yeah that's what i was thinking...1st round and 2nd rounders doesn't come cheap, you've gotta have some cap room to sign those players...
        Yep. True we are losing players, but we don't need to panic just yet.

Comment

Broncos is going worse and worse

Without Portis, Without Berry and maybe without Gold where are we going to.... to the draft Number one next year I`m very disappointed with Broncos Manager and its very bad....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Re: Broncos is going worse and worse

Originally posted by Helderht_
            Without Portis, Without Berry and maybe without Gold where are we going to.... to the draft Number one next year I`m very disappointed with Broncos Manager and its very bad....
            dude...Q, Fatafehi, Pierce..a business is a buisness, players come and go, but business always continue...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Re: Broncos is going worse and worse

dude...Q, Fatafehi, Pierce..a business is a buisness, players come and go, but business always continue...
              Excatly
              sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Broncos is going worse and worse

Fatafehi?? I think you mean't Hayward, and don't forget McNeal and Mitchell. They were on the IL most of last year and could really contibute this year. Don't forget McNeal played some OLB in college so he has the potential to be an excellent speed rusher.

And I don't think Pierce will start at OLB, it will probably be Sykes or a draft pick. With Burns leaving Spragan is the slowest LB on the roster, not to mention he's a RFA and the Broncos haven't gave him an offer yet.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Broncos is going worse and worse

Fatafehi?? I think you mean't Hayward, and don't forget McNeal and Mitchell. They were on the IL most of last year and could really contibute this year. Don't forget McNeal played some OLB in college so he has the potential to be an excellent speed rusher.

And I don't think Pierce will start at OLB, it will probably be Sykes or a draft pick. With Burns leaving Spragan is the slowest LB on the roster, not to mention he's a RFA and the Broncos haven't gave him an offer yet.
                  just shows you how stacked we are and how players can be replaced like that!

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                    your rite we have nine....2 in 2nd and 2 in 6th
                    how do we have 2 in 6th?
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: shanny

i dont no...i read it in a thread and in a article bout or draft
                      link?
                      sigpic

Comment

your rite we have nine....2 in 2nd and 2 in 6th
                        We'll have 10 if we trade O'Neal then, right.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: shanny

We'll have 10 if we trade O'Neal then, right.

No one is gonna give us a draft pick for Oneal

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: shanny

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            No one is gonna give us a draft pick for Oneal
                            REALLY?? We already have offers.

Comment

O'Neals good, he just needs his confidence back thats all.

Comment

Working...
                              X