Broncos is going worse and worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos is going worse and worse

Without Portis, Without Berry and maybe without Gold where are we going to.... to the draft Number one next year I`m very disappointed with Broncos Manager and its very bad....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

umm yeah...and with them where did we go? to a first round playoff 41-10 embarassment..those players you named didn't do jack when it counted, and I won't miss them a bit...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
      umm yeah...and with them where did we go? to a first round playoff 41-10 embarassment..those players you named didn't do jack when it counted, and I won't miss them a bit...
      your exactly right, I hate people that think that were gonna do bad when we didn't do good with the players that the thread-starter mentioned....We got a D, and QB, WR's, TE, O-Line, all we need is 2 good backs that we can depend on..
      sigpic

Comment

Dude, no offence but your grammer is not very good.

And where the hell is your team loyalty?

Just because 2 or 3 players have left the organisation doesnt mean it's all bad!

Have a little faith.

Do you think that Shannahan and Co are TRYING to build a crap team? of course not!

Lets wait and see the final roster after F/A and the draft to make predictions.
        kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Originally posted by NZrichy
          Dude, no offence but your grammer is not very good.

And where the hell is your team loyalty?

Just because 2 or 3 players have left the organisation doesnt mean it's all bad!

Have a little faith.

Do you think that Shannahan and Co are TRYING to build a crap team? of course not!

Lets wait and see the final roster after F/A and the draft to make predictions.
          dude, we have like 30 good players.Every one of the players have talent and alot of it
          sigpic

Comment

Your right mate, we have a good team, so what if we lose a couple of players here and there, this is professional sport and it happens all the time.

The Bronco's will do just fine without CP & Berry..
            kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Originally posted by NZrichy
              Your right mate, we have a good team, so what if we lose a couple of players here and there, this is professional sport and it happens all the time.

The Bronco's will do just fine without CP & Berry..
              add Gold...But Gold was injured the whole season did fine.Reggie Hayward can carry Berry...and CP was injured for a few games and Q was great, even on the Packers game I didn't see all of it but I heard he was in for most of it and he got nearly 100yds.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X