Has anyone every wondered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone every wondered...

...how that Andrew Mason goon landed that phat job with the Broncos? His scruffy mug is on all of the Broncos TV episodes, and he seems to stumble through every one of them! Hell, even I can stand there and look stupid and fumble my words, how come he gets to do it? He's also writing for the Broncos' website, and his silly and obvious use of a thesaurus is blatently evident when he finds strange words to make himself look intelligent ('ebullient', 'juxtaposition', or 'scion', anyone?). If he would just shave that ugly goatee off that would be something...

If he still insists on being on Broncos TV, my vote is to just put Renee Herlocker in a bikini and make her pose while he spouts off his boring ass monologue.

Re: Has anyone every wondered...

^^^^

LMAO this is so true...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

He doesnt seem to bother me...?

Comment

haha i've always wondered where that guy came from. related to elway perhaps?
        sigpic
        go broncos
        share the sidewalk
        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

I'm still wondering how I got here myself, Perry. The last five years are kind of a blur...

"Goon" ... That's a new one. In middle school, I was called "geek," "nerd," "zero," "self-absorbed" ... come to think of it, I was called all of those things last week when I complained about the customer service at a grocery store.

You and my mother agree on the opinion of the goatee. Maybe I should think about shaving it. You and some others I know also would agree about the words. Is it a case of great minds thinking alike? Perhaps I should ponder the answer to that question while heading into a corner with my copy of "The Elements of Style" as I retrench for a day.

At least I'm not trying to do four-minute monologues on Broncos TV. Then I'd really be stumbling through, like Maggie Simpson trying to crawl up a flight of stairs.

Thanks for caring enough to sound off.
          Last edited by AndrewMason; 03-09-2004, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMason
            I'm still wondering how I got here myself, Perry. The last five years are kind of a blur...

"Goon" ... That's a new one. In middle school, I was called "geek," "nerd," "zero," "self-absorbed" ... come to think of it, I was called all of those things last week when I complained about the customer service at a grocery store.

You and my mother agree on the opinion of the goatee Maybe I should think about shaving it. You and some others I know also would agree about the words. Is it a case of great minds thinking alike? Perhaps I should ponder the answer to that question while heading into a corner with my copy of "The Elements of Style" as I retrench for a day.

At least I'm not trying to do four-minute monologues on Broncos TV. Then I'd really be stumbling through, like Maggie Simpson trying to crawl up a flight of stairs.

LMMFAO!!!!!
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

You and my mother agree on the opinion of the goatee. Maybe I should think about shaving it. You and some others I know also would agree about the words. Is it a case of great minds thinking alike? Perhaps I should ponder the answer to that question while heading into a corner with my copy of "The Elements of Style" as I retrench for a day.

Yes, the goat has to go! Congrats on having one bad ass job, short of being Miles it's probably as good as it gets.

I wish when I *****ed about Portis or Shanahan they would show up and retort.

Comment

I've known this Andrew Mason guy for 10 years. He doesn't use a thesaurus. He actually pulls these words out of his butt from having learned a very long list of vocabulary words we had to know for our sophomore English class in high school.

Comment

My apologies to Andrew Mason! Sorry I was an A-hole. You're obviously someone who loves what he does and is giving it his all, and I should never kock that. Keep up the good work.

Comment

this is freaking hillarious!!
                    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I never made that connection until this thread. I had seen him on here before but I didn't think he was anything but a mod.
                      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

And this, my friends, is why we don't talk smack about someone online...You end up having to back track & take back what you said...

Just remember folks, when you are talking about someone, they are people too!

LMFAO

Comment

And of AM's 18 posts, many have been wasted on my queries about random parts of the website not working.
                          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

No grudge from my end, Perry. I'm a big boy, and I can handle a little smack and maybe even learn something from it.

I'm not perfect and know I can always get much better at this. And anyone who takes a job covering an NFL team -- whether it's for a newspaper, TV station or Web site -- and can't take a little criticism is a hypocrite.

Comment

No grudge from my end, Perry. I'm a big boy, and I can handle a little smack and maybe even learn something from it.

I'm not perfect and know I can always get much better at this. And anyone who takes a job covering an NFL team -- whether it's for a newspaper, TV station or Web site -- and can't take a little criticism is a hypocrite.
                              If you're really Andrew Mason do you know if the team is close to re-signing Ian Gold?

Comment

Working...
                              X