No announcement yet.

Has anyone every wondered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously, how did you end up with that job? there has got to be some kind of story behind that.
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

The long story is much more entertaining then the short version. Come on Andrew, tell them.

Not sure if he'll get a chance to answer you guys today though. He's catching a plane to come down here this afternoon.

Down here being Tampa Bay area.
      Last edited by nolesrule; 03-11-2004, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
        seriously, how did you end up with that job? there has got to be some kind of story behind that.

He took Clinton to "Toys R Us" one Sunday and bought him a toy belt and a Super Soaker!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMason
          No grudge from my end, Perry. I'm a big boy, and I can handle a little smack and maybe even learn something from it.

I'm not perfect and know I can always get much better at this. And anyone who takes a job covering an NFL team -- whether it's for a newspaper, TV station or Web site -- and can't take a little criticism is a hypocrite.

Hey Mason,

Do me a favor and see if you can get my nickname for Lenny Walls rolling. You can say a few times on Broncos TV.

It's Lenny "Big Swat" Walls by the way.

Thanks

Comment

Will the real Andrew Mason please stand up

Honestly, I dont have a freakin clue who you are - is that a bad thing???? Are you some local guy????? Hmmmmm

Either way if you get to do anything for the Broncos, that must be one kick ass mofo job - wish I had it - I posted my resume for "soap girl" in a different thread but havent gotten any replies from the Broncos org......wanna help a girl out

Oh yeah and if thats your pic in the avatar - you either got rid of the goatee or it was taken before - so I cant comment on how it looks, but in the avatar you kinda look like a Baldwin (that can be taken either way - LOL)

Comment

You as soap girl....me as bubble boy!!!!!?????
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                You as soap girl....me as bubble boy!!!!!?????
                hey dude whatever floats your boat - if you wanna be the bronocs bubble boy more power to ya - but Garcia went to the Browns - so you might try there first - LMMFAO -

j/k - hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  hey dude whatever floats your boat - if you wanna be the bronocs bubble boy more power to ya - but Garcia went to the Browns - so you might try there first - LMMFAO -

j/k - hehehehehe
                  *sniff* *sniff*
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                    *sniff* *sniff*
                    Sorry - but you cant leave a door that wide open (haha no pun intended) and not expect me to jump all in that

Comment

LMFAO!! .......Go ahead with your bad azz self Andrew!!
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                      X