Gold's replacment..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold's replacment..

will it be Pierce, Sykes, or Spragan...I think it will be Sykes because he's a good player and he proved himself last season he's younger than Spragan so but Sykes in..unless we sign Gold back
    sigpic

Re: Re: Gold's replacment..

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    sykes...spragan didnt show me much and pierce is a mlb....but i think we will get gold back within 72 hours or less
    they said Pierce was gonna lose weight and move to outside..
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gold's replacment..

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      he aint fast....at the draft last year...they were sayin this is an idiot draft....hes not the type of speed bronco lbs
      hmmm...any good LB's comin' outta this draft AHH screw it we did good with Sykes there...we gotta work on our offense(back-up QB, and a FB mostly)..and D-line
      sigpic

Comment

Some good speedy and big lb's this year. Look for 1 to get picked up in the first 3 picks.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Lehman (Sooners) could be a great pick to replace Gold even though he's a MLB he's athletic enough to play outside. Gold resigned if I'm not mistaken anyway right?
          Eddie Mac for prez!

Comment

I'd like to see Jashon Sykes play there again, he showed a lot of growth and potential last years, and I think he will only get better there this year.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X