We need another elway!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need another elway!!

I don't know if jake the snake is the answer.
    [email protected]
    www.baldworld.com

Go somewhere else with your b/s!
    11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Re: We need another elway!!

Originally posted by baldbronco
      Did you even watch him play last year?

Comment

just like the NBA needs another Jordan . . .

Comment

Stunning FIRST POST, Junior.

Comment

#7 has rode off into the sunset to never return again! His kind will never be seen of again. Its time to checkout and ride the new horse in town. As the Eagles stated, "Theres a New Kid in Town.....I dont wanna hear it" Where you been latley? Jake is the man now, give him a chance.
            ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: We need another elway!!

Originally posted by wncbronxx
              #7 has rode off into the sunset to never return again! His kind will never be seen of again. Its time to checkout and ride the new horse in town. As the Eagles stated, "Theres a New Kid in Town.....I dont wanna hear it" Where you been latley? Jake is the man now, give him a chance.
              There are people out there who will b!tch just for the pleasure of b!tching, wnc.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: We need another elway!!

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                There are people out there who will b!tch just for the pleasure of b!tching, wnc.
                You are so right chick!
                ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

As the others have stated...there will NEVER be another Elway...Jake the Snake is the going to do a great job for the team. He has the skills to lead this team to a championship. Hope you wasn't a fan of greasy(intentional). He would have never measured up or lived up to the expectations of the team. Watch his performance this year. You can't judge a player after just one year with a new team and system.
                  Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

Re: Re: We need another elway!!

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                    Stunning FIRST POST, Junior.
                    That is amazing post #556. Jake played well because he had a great running game behind him. The defense would always follow Portis. Jake will struggle without a good running game. I hope that they can just pop someone else in there and create another 1500 yard rusher. I doubt it but I hope so.

Look at the Indy playoff game, when the defense knew he was going to throw, Jake struggled.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: We need another elway!!

Originally posted by Toro
                      That is amazing post #556. Jake played well because he had a great running game behind him. The defense would always follow Portis. Jake will struggle without a good running game. I hope that they can just pop someone else in there and create another 1500 yard rusher. I doubt it but I hope so.

Look at the Indy playoff game, when the defense knew he was going to throw, Jake struggled.
                      Heh heh - regardless of what may have passed before, take no offense, Toro. It's just irksome when someone's very first post is negative. It doesn't sound like the poster is even willing to give Jake a chance, didn't watch him play last season, and doesn't care to watch him play THIS season.

Comment

Working...
                      X