Shanny said it himself,We do'nt need sacks,We need pressure on the QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanny said it himself,We do'nt need sacks,We need pressure on the QB

Thats y we had all those picks like that (Pressure on the qb),NOT SACKING THE QB,With JA we will get 10 sacks but not a lot of INTS.If we had T.O. ADD 1500 AND 15 TDS 2 JAKE STATS LAST YEAR,THEY WOULD CONSIDER HIM 1 OF THE BEST QBs in the NFL if he had T.O.When Shanny is rolling his eyes after a sickining LOSS IN 2006 .He will regret passing up on T.O. TWICE OUR PASSING GAME SUCKS

Originally posted by The New Guy
    Thats y we had all those picks like that (Pressure on the qb),NOT SACKING THE QB,With JA we will get 10 sacks but not a lot of INTS.If we had T.O. ADD 1500 AND 15 TDS 2 JAKE STATS LAST YEAR,THEY WOULD CONSIDER HIM 1 OF THE BEST QBs in the NFL if he had T.O.When Shanny is rolling his eyes after a sickining LOSS IN 2006 .He will regret passing up on T.O. TWICE OUR PASSING GAME SUCKS

Thanks for that brilliant input jakes beard.

Comment

Im not even gonna read it.....can we get a ban in here please =P
      sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Tell me Jakes Beard, if we won the Superbowl this year would you still want TO?

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro
          Tell me Jakes Beard, if we won the Superbowl this year would you still want TO?
          NO NO NO,BUT WE DIDNT SO IM PIS*** OFF

Comment

Im Just Saying What Sahnny Said Last Year,we Don't Need Sacks We Need Pressure

Comment

I Will Take T.o. And Ja Tho.i Dont Mind That At All

Comment

Trust me.......we need more sacks!!!!!! That, in turn, WILL lead to more pressure, which WILL lead to more hurried throws, which WILL lead to more INT's. Besides, not needing sacks but needing pressure on the QB makes absolutely no sense at all!!!!!

Comment

Hey Mods!!

i don't wanna be mean or anything-- but would it be unreasonable to ask that jake's beard/broncohead/the new guy be limited in regards to how many TO threads he can start per week? say, about ONE?!

this can easily be merged with his others, i doubt anyone will mind all that much besides him. . . is it possible for a bronco fan to be considered a troll? he certainly clogs the board with this nonsense. . .
                  Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Jakes Beard, you so crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                      i don't wanna be mean or anything-- but would it be unreasonable to ask that jake's beard/broncohead/the new guy be limited in regards to how many TO threads he can start per week? say, about ONE?!

this can easily be merged with his others, i doubt anyone will mind all that much besides him. . . is it possible for a bronco fan to be considered a troll? he certainly clogs the board with this nonsense. . .
                      How about Zero! threads about TO from him!

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                        Not quite. What we need is to get more pressure and more sacks without blitzing. Abraham can do that for us. And as I remember seeing someone else explain to you, part of those 1500 yards and 15 TDs (assuming Owens can even achieve that kind of production in a run-oriented offense) are going to come out of someone else's stats. The actual increase from last year will probably be no better than 500 yards and 5 TDs. On the other hand, if Abraham gets 10+ sacks (10 is a low estimate, by the way), you're also going to see Courtney Brown picking up more sacks too. The actual increase there will be more like 15, maybe better, and we'll have a better chance of making interceptions because we're not blitzing our linebackers and safeties as much.
                        I would expect Abraham's stats to go DOWN not up if he signs with the Broncos, because of their DL scheme which doesn't let the DL get after the QB. Their job is more to clog up the run blockers and let the LBs get to the ball. Perhaps Coyer will change the scheme somewhat this year, since teams like the Pats and Steelers figured out how to beat it (the Broncos were lucky that Brady missed a lot of wide open receivers down the field or they would have lost in the first round).

But, whatever I'm sure Abraham will get more than 4 sacks, which is all Trevor Pryce managed and he was tops on the entire team!
                        sigpic

Comment

Are we stepping just a hair over on the cruelty side . . .

Unless I'm mistaken, The New Guy is obviously a kid. How many of us are really the type who will use W.C. Fields', "Go away kid, you bother me"? Yes, he is irritating with some of the way he posts and writes. Should we not, rather, try to counsel him and bring him along into the community? He is obviously very desirous to be a part of it, having gone through several forms of "Jake's Beard," then on to other screen names, to this one.

I dunno. Maybe I'm the one out of line here. But Emancipator recently told me that the kid is a pretty nice kid in PMs.

Listen to these guys, New Guy, and conform with us. I believe you have a lot to offer . . . virtually everyone does . . . and I, for one, would like to see it.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                            Unless I'm mistaken, The New Guy is obviously a kid. How many of us are really the type who will use W.C. Fields', "Go away kid, you bother me"? Yes, he is irritating with some of the way he posts and writes. Should we not, rather, try to counsel him and bring him along into the community? He is obviously very desirous to be a part of it, having gone through several forms of "Jake's Beard," then on to other screen names, to this one.

I dunno. Maybe I'm the one out of line here. But Emancipator recently told me that the kid is a pretty nice kid in PMs.

Listen to these guys, New Guy, and conform with us. I believe you have a lot to offer . . . virtually everyone does . . . and I, for one, would like to see it.

-----
                            Well said Top. How to show class. I believe like you that everyone does not have the same ability to state their thoughts that easily in a post. Not everyone has the same experience.

Cheers to you for giving the kid a chance. Remember we were all kids. at one time. Once you have kids of your own (like I do), it seems like a long time ago for me.
                            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

A guy like John Abraham would make it a lot easier for our secondary to get more picks, therefore causing crucial turnovers and game changing momentum would swing our way. Then we throw a bomb to TO for the touchdown, whoop denver wins over pittsburgh 41-17, now doesnt that sound lovely?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X