Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Clayton said this about the Broncos today (3-10)....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be great for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
      I'm not at all sold on the importation of Lewis. But old? He's 26.

-----
      for your avarage RB in the NFL yes
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
        I don't think Jamaal Lewis after all his knee surgeries is remotely the same back that rushed for 2000 yds a few years ago, and if he were he wouldn't be released!

Adding T.O. and John Abraham to the offense and defense and perhaps drafting a RB in the 2nd round or something, would automatically put the Broncos right up with the Pats, Indy and the Steelers among the dominant AFC teams for 2006. They might not work out as planned, but the Broncos would be early favorites to win the division and possibly the SB.
        Dude, Jamal Lewis ran for 2,000 yards after both of his surgeries. He blew his knee out before the pros and blew the other one out in 2001. Two years later in 2003 he ran for 2K, so the surgeries have not had any effect on him. What has dragged him down is that he is on a team that has no passing attack at all, so all teams do his stack the box against him all the time. For him to run for 2,000 yards on the Ravens team shows that he his a great RB.

Comment

And it's arrogant as hell, for Broncos fans to be content with putting anybody in the backfield. If an average back like Mike Anderson can run well behind our line then imagine what an above average back like Jamal Lewis could do.

Comment

Originally posted by thehoot79
            And it's arrogant as hell, for Broncos fans to be content with putting anybody in the backfield. If an average back like Mike Anderson can run well behind our line then imagine what an above average back like Jamal Lewis could do.
            Again is there anywhere where the Bronco's organization ever said they were interested in Jamal Lewis??? Is there a link that Mike S. or Ted S. ever said they were interested??? I really don't see where all this is coming from.

We do not need a running back, we need another good wide receiver, and a Defensive End.

Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

[QUOTE=Cugel]I don't think Jamaal Lewis after all his knee surgeries is remotely the same back that rushed for 2000 yds a few years ago, and if he were he wouldn't be released!
              QUOTE]

I dont think you have to be remotely the same back to run in our system
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Working...
              X