X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA WR's

Streets signed with Detroit.
    http://www.theredzone.org/news/showa...?ArticleID=983

If we're going to sign a FA WR we will have to do it fast. Dez White looks like the best one left.

I would rather get one in the draft if he is all that is left. That is probably why Denver isn't doing much in the FA, they know this draft is extremly talented. Only teams that are really active are those without very many picks.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
      I would rather get one in the draft if he is all that is left. That is probably why Denver isn't doing much in the FA, they know this draft is extremly talented. Only teams that are really active are those without very many picks.
      True, but they were trying to sign D-Jack.

Comment

because he was viewed as a steal in the FA, these other guys aren't. The draft players are already better than most of the FA WR's left, or other positions, so why settle for lesser talent? If we still have holes in depth after the draft we will address them through FA.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I agree with the teams with little picks going after peeps in FA. I think Denver can find an ubelivable rookie in the draft.

Comment

Re: FA WR's

Originally posted by DPg2003
            Streets signed with Detroit.
            http://www.theredzone.org/news/showa...?ArticleID=983

If we're going to sign a FA WR we will have to do it fast. Dez White looks like the best one left.
            naw good selection of WR's in the draft if we could get another "Ashley Lelie" like player(great rookie), we will do good at the WR part...we just need to draft a good WR that is yound cough Rashun Woods cough...then if Shannon Sharpe retires we can draft ben troupe
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DPg2003
              True, but they were trying to sign D-Jack.
              Jackson is much higher quality receiver than White is.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                because he was viewed as a steal in the FA, these other guys aren't. The draft players are already better than most of the FA WR's left, or other positions, so why settle for lesser talent? If we still have holes in depth after the draft we will address them through FA.
                I agree, I was just throwing it out there. I think with all the WR's in the Draft we will be just fine.

Comment

Re: Re: FA WR's

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                  naw good selection of WR's in the draft if we could get another "Ashley Lelie" like player(great rookie), we will do good at the WR part...we just need to draft a good WR that is yound cough Rashun Woods cough...

then if Shannon Sharpe retires we can draft ben troupe
                  Definitely some talented WR's in the Draft.

Or Ben Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    Jackson is much higher quality receiver than White is.
                    Definitely, I was just playing devil's advocate. I think we are way better off drafting a WR than signing any that are left.

Comment

Re: Re: FA WR's

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                      dez is the best left....but curtis is the best but hes the oldest...i would like to see dez in an bronco uni....great speed....tall great hands...
                      White may be tall and fast with good hands, but there are a lot of tall and fast WR's with good hands coming out in this year's Draft.

Comment

Working...
                      X