Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos and Raiders Fight for Corey Dillon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos and Raiders Fight for Corey Dillon!

Whoah!

Just when I gave up on us getting a decent runningback this free agency period, the Orange Mane is reporting that the Broncos and Raiders are duking it out for Corey Dillon...

http://www.orangemane.com

haha, that's funny we posted the same time.

I'll delete mine.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: Broncos and Raiders Fight for Corey Dillon!

Originally posted by BroncoAle
      Whoah!

Just when I gave up on us getting a decent runningback this free agency period, the Orange Mane is reporting that the Broncos and Raiders are duking it out for Corey Dillon...

http://www.orangemane.com
      dude that's awesome I think he'll come to Denver where the kings of RB's are crowned plus we have the better chance of us winning the SB b4 the raiders
      sigpic

Comment

First of all I don't see Dillion as good fit for this team. Second, I think his skill are starting deteriorate.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I agree but it would be good insurance till our draft pick is able to take the full load. Besides if this screws the raiders into giving up picks or money, that's fine by me.

You too Cutler.

Comment

dillion will be a waste of moeny... i will not ever call dillon a bronco even if he signs... and if i hear about the game he broke therecord playing aginst us you are dumb the guy was a one year wonder!
            No matter what, I win.

Comment

7 years on a pathetic team with over 1,000 yards on almost every season if not all does not make him a one year wonder.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Griffin is going to start. get over it.
                No matter what, I win.

Comment

your opinion, not fact. Get that straight.

You too Cutler.

Comment

if he were so great then why are they letting him go to play rudi? he is old and no good give a guy enough carries and they will all break 1000 how many timeas did he get close to 2000? how many times did he lead the nfl in rushing yards? and how much does he cost he isnt worth the money
                    No matter what, I win.

Comment

they are letting him go for the same reason we let CP go. They know he doesn't want to play for them and probably wouldn't (hold out) so why not get something for him instead of losing him for nothing?

You too Cutler.

Comment

You guys are all forgetting that he set the single game rushing record against us. This guy is no slouch.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

They are letting him go because he can't get along with the coach, not because he is a bad runningback. Know the facts before you post.
                          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

rudi is a much better back then he was why would they keep him for the price tag? for an average runner? i dont see it happening. rudi will be great. and clinton is over rated and not worth the price tag. watch him in washington wishing he had just waited two more years for the money in denver
                            No matter what, I win.

Comment

any given sunday anyone can do something amazing and never repeat it he was never a TD, Barry Sanders, or Emmit. Players dont always get along with their the coaching staff doesnt mean you let them go if they are talented! think about it. JOHN ELWAY what? didnt he not want to be in denver for awhile we wanted him and he stayed you dont let go of talent that easy... (unless you are TO but he should be out of the nfl by now he is a jacka**)
                              No matter what, I win.

Comment

Working...
                              X