Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos and Raiders Fight for Corey Dillon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: becareful duane66

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Tell me something I don't all ready know? The Broncos are just as high on Ahmaad Galloway. Besides can you point to any media release that says QG is the starting running back as of right now?
    Actually TX, Sundquist has said QG or someone else, but he did mention QG. Also QG was the second string after Clinton, so it is just natural for him to go to the starting position. I think it is his job to lose. He will definitely get the most reps of any running back.
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

• Don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but....

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-RUMOR

The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that running back Corey Dillon could be traded in the next two days. The Bengals are closing in on a deal with the Raiders for Dillon. Oakland would hand over a third or fourth-round draft pick. The Bengals want a second-round pick. The Raiders were hoping to re-sign Charlie Garner, who signed with Tampa Bay.
      Winter is Coming!

Comment

• broncos would find a decent running back in dillion he was a little issue in cincy i remember al wilson saying to the media he might leave and we all know about CP i mean so the guy want ed out of cinc y we should give cincy dealtha for him straight up trad get a decent runnig back and taking out the garbage at the same time
        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
        While he sits by his hearth at home.
        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• I really don't think we want Dillon. Let's keep our draft picks. Raiders seem a good fit fot Dillon.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

• I really don't wanty to get Dillon. I mean he is a great running back, but at the cost of losing a 2nd round pick, he is not worth it. We have too many pressing needs that 2nd round pick should go for. Dillon's getting old, he's 29 which means in a year hell probably hit the hump. We still have Galloway who the Broncos say could be a great player, and what's all this about not having a proven running back? Didn't Mike Anderson rush for 1500 yards? I think that's pretty proven. I pray that the Broncos do not give up that pick for Dillon, a second roundr is just not worth it,

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

• DEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLTHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• I sure hope we don't surrender a 3rd or 4th round pick for Dillon! The Bengals are even asking for a 2nd rounder! Well, good for them! As P.T. Barnum said: "Never give a sucker an even break." If they can get a draft pick from Oakland (remember that Oakland has the #2 pick in each round, that would weaken the Raiders.

If Davis is willing to part with a draft pick for Dillon, I doubt we'll wind up with him. A pick from Oakland is much better for Cincy than our pick in the same round.

As for sending Deltha to Cincy for Dillon, they'd have to be high on Acid to take that deal! :p
                Last edited by Cugel; 03-11-2004, 09:26 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos4ever
                  I really don't think we want Dillon. Let's keep our draft picks. Raiders seem a good fit fot Dillon.
                  Besides Dillion is getting up there in years and I think he might be near the end as everydown back.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                  X