X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Sign Ryan Leaf!!!!!

Broncos | Leaf returns from two year layback, lands four-year deal
    Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:51:29 -0801

The Denver Broncos have signed QB Ryan Leaf, who was out of football for two years, to a six-year contract worth about 85 million with 15 million in guaranteed cash essentially making him the highest paid quarterback in history. Shannahan commented with "were very lucky to be able to get Ryan, he adds a veterans touch to our squad and hopefully can become our number 1 [...] because we like to overpay”.

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Your title contradicts the story
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

You forot to put this in the rumor mill.

Oops I mean lie mill.

What's been up Flplaya?
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
        You forot to put this in the rumor mill.

Oops I mean lie mill.

What's been up Flplaya?
        Its not a rumor my freinds cousains girlfreind said she heard it from her barber whos son is a waterboy for a team that has a player whos jakes younger brother

Comment

Next time you will have better chance of people believing that Elway is coming out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
            Your title contradicts the story
            Doncha just hate the details?
            As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

I wouls seriosuly cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Fl_playa101
                Broncos | Leaf returns from two year layback, lands four-year deal
                Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:51:29 -0801

The Denver Broncos have signed QB Ryan Leaf, who was out of football for two years, to a six-year contract worth about 85 million with 15 million in guaranteed cash essentially making him the highest paid quarterback in history. Shannahan commented with "were very lucky to be able to get Ryan, he adds a veterans touch to our squad and hopefully can become our number 1 [...] because we like to overpay”.

I think this is a good move for the team. Ryan has vast knowledge of San Diegos system (bus sysem, subway system and unemployment system), which may be able to help us out. Im suprised we were able to land him so cheap though. Only 85 mil.? Last I heard from my sources, he wasnt willing to play for less than 250 billion in guaranteed cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Thesameold333
                  I think this is a good move for the team. Ryan has vast knowledge of San Diegos system (bus sysem, subway system and unemployment system), which may be able to help us out. Im suprised we were able to land him so cheap though. Only 85 mil.? Last I heard from my sources, he wasnt willing to play for less than 250 billion in guaranteed cash.
                  I think we were able to convince him by promising to let him become our GM and head coach when his contract runs out

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                    Great news. He's a solid locker-room presence, and I think he'll really mesh well with Terrell Owens if we bring him in.
                    Thats what i was thinking also. This is going to be so awsome, we might as well make our SB preperations...

Comment

lol now with leaf on the team we are sure 2 win a superbowl..lol

Comment

Funny thread.

If Warren diminishes our chances to sign T.O. or Abraham, he better be a top 3 statistical DLmen or I will rip on him all day.

Comment

i was just thinkin about that also. since we gave warren all this money, he better have great stats. cause since we signed him, our chances of getting T.O now look dim.

Comment

This is the worst thread I have ever seen in my life, obviously the guy is a ryan leaf fan, which just goes to show how he really is.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncobuckeyes
                              This is the worst thread I have ever seen in my life, obviously the guy is a ryan leaf fan, which just goes to show how he really is.
                              obviously

Comment

Working...
                              X