X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos in talks with Putzier?

This information is from Fox's website.

AFC West
    Denver — The Broncos are the perfect fit for John Abraham. And Denver has two first-round picks (22 and 29); they could ultimately give up one and get a deal done. Jeb Putzier tells me that the Broncos are still talking to his agent about bringing the tight end back with a more cap friendly deal. And just for the sake of asking out loud, how good would Jamal Lewis look in a Broncos uniform?

Kansas City — Team owner Lamar Hunt told me Thursday that the team is looking into naming rights for Arrowhead Stadium as a result of the new CBA. The Chiefs are the team most closely associated with Terrell Owens. Even for a one-year deal loaded with incentives, adding that type of volatile personality to a great group of people in the locker room would be a huge mistake.

Oakland — During the CBA conversations, Kerry Collins was treated like a yo-yo. There is still a very realistic chance he is an ex-Raider. Oakland will look at Josh McCown, Jon Kitna (both great fits), and explore dealing for Daunte Culpepper. The Raiders also need a veteran cover corner to replace Charles Woodson.

San Diego — Sadly for the Chargers players, coaching staff, and fans, A.J. Smith's foolishness will equal the end of the Drew Brees era in San Diego. The Chargers are well under the cap and will explore safeties such as Adam Archuleta and Chris Hope, offensive tackles like Kevin Shafer and Brad Hopkins, and linebackers that will include Lavar Arrington and Willie McGinest.
    sigpic

Sweet lets blow out some more cash on another guy of ours. Love it. Although for the right price I would like him back.

Comment

man

i just want someone new!

I like Jeb

but we better get someone New!

i dont want the exact same team as last year with only new draft picks and some loser depth FA's

Comment

Ya if we keep the exact same team I know for a fact we won't be going to the Superbowl mainly because they are basically the same except for the two draft picks, but also we lost two key players in Anderson and Pryce.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
          man

i just want someone new!

I like Jeb

but we better get someone New!

i dont want the exact same team as last year with only new draft picks and some loser depth FA's
          well. . . .

last year's team did go 13-3 and come within a game of the super bowl. . .
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
            well. . . .

we dont even have all of last years team!

like Marco Coleman retired and we dont have Anderson or Gary Kubiak

But

I think Darrent Williams and Foxworth will improve this year

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
              well. . . .

Yea, obviously they were doing some things right

I'm not too surprised at this at all. TE is a position I'm hoping the Broncos improve upon. But, I heard Putz really wants to stay in Denver. If he comes at a cheap price, I can see the Broncos taking him back.
              sigpic

Comment

yeah how good would jamal lewis look in a broncos uniform. i want jamal..

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                  What does this have to do with Jeb?

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                    he'd look so good id probably marry him

then i would have to divorce my right hand which i married earlier since i cant get girls

Comment

i wouldnt mind j-lewis but i do not want jeb back i would like us to work with duke hes going to be great why not just use him this year?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                        Well, it was part of the little blurb on the Broncos.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wanobe
                          i wouldnt mind j-lewis but i do not want jeb back i would like us to work with duke hes going to be great why not just use him this year?
                          Jeb our #2 TE? Shanahan also has to be ready if Duke isn't showing what the broncos want to see.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RazR
                            Well, it was part of the little blurb on the Broncos.
                            I knew that

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                              AFC West
                              Denver — The Broncos are the perfect fit for John Abraham. And Denver has two first-round picks (22 and 29); they could ultimately give up one and get a deal done. Jeb Putzier tells me that the Broncos are still talking to his agent about bringing the tight end back with a more cap friendly deal. And just for the sake of asking out loud, how good would Jamal Lewis look in a Broncos uniform?

read the end of it. thats the reason why i said something about jamal.

Comment

Working...
                              X