X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Sign DE Trevor Pryce!!

Ravens | Team lands Pryce
    Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:26:19 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton and Len Pasquarelli report the Baltimore Ravens have agreed to a five-year, $25 million contract with free agent DE Trevor Pryce (Broncos).

Thats less than what we were paying him... why wouldn't we restructure his contract???

Originally posted by BigNutz07

ESPN.com's John Clayton and Len Pasquarelli report the Baltimore Ravens have agreed to a five-year, $25 million contract with free agent DE Trevor Pryce (Broncos).

Thats less than what we were paying him... why wouldn't we restructure his contract???
    Cuz he's not even worth that....
    sigpic

Comment

Right on, I ran into Trevor last night at a store and he seemed in good spirits.

I thanked him for what he's given us as fans and wished him luck wherever his future were to lead, but he didn't mention Baltimore. And obviously he wasn't out on a visit. His agent must have already had the go ahead because the only visit I'd heard about for him was to Cleveland. Baltimore should be a great fit for him, especially since they just lost Weaver to Houston.

Best of luck to you Trevor!!! Thanks again!

Comment

Just added on kffl.com

Included in the deal for Pryce is $10 million of guarantees.

I figured that Pryce would want more than 5 mil a year.

Comment

Trevor is going to have a great year!

Comment

Looks like Pryce scammed another sap team. Glad we didn't waste that kind of money on an underachieving injury prone player.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNutz07

He's worth every penny of what Ravens want to pay him. Good luck Trevor with your new team.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                Trevor is going to have a great year!
                Like he was suppose to this year? 4 sacks! GREAT YEAR!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                  He's worth every penny of what Ravens want to pay him. Good luck Trevor with your new team.
                  I'm hoping that was sarcasm.

Comment

Trevor did well in signing for that much but he could have made that much here if not for his stubborness.
                    Yes I am happy for the guy and I hate to say this but moreless he's gonna disappear from the ranks in a few years. But good luck until then Trevor.

Comment

Originally posted by West
                      Like he was suppose to this year? 4 sacks! GREAT YEAR!!!!

yeah cause this leauge is so obsessed around stats. you know they really need to add a new one hurries cause sacks are overrated if you curry the qb and just get enough pressure on them good chance of throwing an INT. to be honest i would much rather have an int then a sack anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Wanobe
                        yeah cause this leauge is so obsessed around stats. you know they really need to add a new one hurries cause sacks are overrated if you curry the qb and just get enough pressure on them good chance of throwing an INT. to be honest i would much rather have an int then a sack anyday
                        Since we forced SOOO many INTs. If that were true, i'd agree with you.

But you know how it is....

Comment

Originally posted by West
                          Since we forced SOOO many INTs. If that were true, i'd agree with you.

But you know how it is....
                          we were one of the top in the league in getting INTS....

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                            we were one of the top in the league in getting INTS....
                            Where was this pressure that leads to INTs vs the steelers? They picked up our all out blitzes and raped our CB's.
                            sigpic
                            PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                            You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Trevor is old and doesn't play the way he use too. I liked him but not for the price the Ravens played. The D-Line was adequate last year but needs a top DE to go along with Warren, Brown, Myers, Ukeban, and Veal.
                              Broncos fans since age 6.
                              Fanatical Broncos fan since 1991.
                              Favorite Player: John Elway
                              Favorite Coach: Mike Shanahan

Comment

Working...
                              X