Ron Dayne is officially signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keithbishop
    "I'm not worrying about who may come in," Dayne said. "I'm just going to do my job. This is where I want to be."

"Dayne signed a three-year contract. He received a signing bonus of about $750,000".

That is a VERY reasonable signing bonus. According to this article, Keith Burns signing should be announced soon...... and Patrick Chukwurah could be re-signed.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_3593459
    Wow...good to see someone not hold us hostage while negotiating. 750k is a good deal signing bonus wise, hopefully the rest of his contract is just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by ydave77
      Wow...good to see someone not hold us hostage while negotiating. 750k is a good deal signing bonus wise, hopefully the rest of his contract is just as good.
      Beyond the signing bonus the rest of his contract does not come with a guarantee. There is almost no downside to this contract that I can see.

Comment

I really don't see any reason to go out and get Jamal or anyother big name guy now that Dayne is signed. Draft a rookie for millions less and have the same success

Comment

Working...
        X