X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Poor descions

The Broncos made two very questionable moves so far

Not signing Ian Gold and Bert Berry.

Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking...Well I guess they no more that I do...

I would love the Broncos to draft DeAngelo Hall from VATech or Gamble from the Ohio State university...that would give us a truly shut down secondary

CB:Baily, Gamble/Hall
    S: Kennedy, Fergusion

That would be great...

Re: Two Poor descions

Originally posted by broncos1626

Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking...Well I guess they no more that I do...

I would love the Broncos to draft DeAngelo Hall from VATech or Gamble from the Ohio State university...that would give us a truly shut down secondary

CB:Baily, Gamble/Hall
    S: Kennedy, Fergusion

That would be great...
    Lenny Walls and Kelly Herndon are great Lenny is tall, Kelly is fast just run the nickle every play..
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Two Poor descions

Originally posted by broncos1626
      Well if it was that easy then we would have done it. but there's this thing called a salary cap thats keeping us from signing everyone

Comment

What's a salary cap?

Sorry, couldn't help it!!!!!
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

The only poor decision was you posting this message. They don't need to draft a corner in RD 1, did you see the recent trade. The positions that need to addressed are as follows, WR, TE, DL, LB, RB. The team drafted 5 DE last year, so maybe losing Berry won't be that big a deal.
          Karl Mecklenburg 77 should be in the HOF!!

Comment

Originally posted by stick77
            The only poor decision was you posting this message. They don't need to draft a corner in RD 1, did you see the recent trade. The positions that need to addressed are as follows, WR, TE, DL, LB, RB. The team drafted 5 DE last year, so maybe losing Berry won't be that big a deal.
            You forgot O-Line depth.

Comment

Your also forgot FB (not RB)
              No matter what, I win.

Comment

We signed mike anderson, so no need for a full back
                Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Originally posted by cprender8
                  We signed mike anderson, so no need for a full back
                  he don't wanna play FB, and we should keep Jashon and Donnie as a replacement for Gold no need to waste cap, we got reggie for a DL and he's alright, we got a good selection of Wide Recievers in the draft Rashaun Woods is our best bet, we can resign Droughns, if Shannon doesn't retire we don't need a TE but if a good ones in the draft and we don't feel we need another position at the time why not draft him...etc.
                  sigpic

Comment

But Imagine, two shut down corners? Bailey on one side and Straight/Hall/Gamble/Ratliff on the other? And Herdon and Walls as our nickel and dime backs? That would be amazing ... but you can't go wrong with taking the best player available at No. 24..no problem..
                    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Yea thats my point...2 shutdown corners...I oviously heard of da trade with Bailey cuz I put him in my opening thread.

I realize we have other needs...but 2 shutdown corners would be nasty...

I also realize the salary cap...im not a moron...usually when a player gets 11 sacks a team makes cap room for him... and Gold is a good linebacker, with the possibility of losing Mobley I just figured re-signing Gold would be a top priority.

Dont hate all newbies...I am very passionate Bronco fan (ya should have been wit me when they lost to Indy...I was a wreck)

Comment

My biggest concern isn't the D. Mobley and Gold was missing most of last season and we did pretty good defensively. Yeah we lost Berry but Champ should lock down receivers to give the D-line we still have time to get more sacks. Hopefully Bailey can up the defensive INT count too.

We need to go after WRs, TEs and RBs in this draft because we seem to have everything else covered.

Comment

quick question,

Had you ever heard of Bert Berry before this year?

I didn't think so. We're gonna be fine in this.

Did Gold play this whole season?

Nope, and we were fine.

Bottom Line: Quit the whining, you negative vibes are killing me optomism. I'm so happy we didn't sign any FA busts. This draft is gonna rock.

Comment

Working...
                          X