Wesley Walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesley Walls

For those of you that dont know him, he is an excellent pass catching TE that played for Green Bay last year. He is much younger than Shannon Sharpe, and I feel he can take his place when Sharpe retires.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

must of been second string..... starting behind bubba franks. Anywayz, putzier can catch perfectly fine, and carswell can block.
    Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Originally posted by cprender8
      must of been second string..... starting behind bubba franks. Anywayz, putzier can catch perfectly fine, and carswell can block.
      What about Patrick Hape???Lol
      sigpic

Comment

Walls is da man...he was really good in Carolina, and then he tested the free agency and failed..backing up Bubba Franks.. he'd be a nice fit here, but let's not assume Sharpe is done until it's official..
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Walls???? If he's not the same age, he's friggin' close.
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Wesley Walls

Originally posted by Tatortot
            For those of you that dont know him, he is an excellent pass catching TE that played for Green Bay last year. He is much younger than Shannon Sharpe, and I feel he can take his place when Sharpe retires.
            I don't think you know much of anything.
            Walls is 38 years old. That's friggin ancient, especially for a TE.
            He certainly looked his age last year, he was hurt half the time. There's no way he can take the place of Shannon Sharpe. Stop smoking that shizznit.

Comment

He is much younger than Shannon Sharpe
              Having a computer is not equivalent to having intelligence . . .

Comment

I agree with Dark Knight. Wesley is ready to hit the Wall! He had his day and was a very good TE, but I think with the incoming TE's, we would be better off getting Troup or Watson.

WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE INJURIES!!
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Wesley Walls is pretty good, I think his age is catching up with him though, you ought to look at Jason Dunn again, I don't think he'll return to the Chiefs, and he's really an excellent blocker. Walls is very underrated, he was awesome when he played for the Panthers.
                  (I think it was the Panthers, damn Wesley's been around longer than I thought)!
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

dhall sup bro! glad to see u back~

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Originally posted by want2bAbronco
                      dhall sup bro! glad to see u back~
                      glad 2 be back!
                      [QUOTE]
                      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Wesley Walls

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        I don't think you know much of anything.
                        Walls is 38 years old. That's friggin ancient, especially for a TE.
                        He certainly looked his age last year, he was hurt half the time. There's no way he can take the place of Shannon Sharpe. Stop smoking that shizznit.
                        Carswell is no spring chicken either. I'm still not sold on Putzier and think we should look at the draft to bring in a developmental project. Just mho

Nuff said....

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Wesley Walls

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                          Carswell is no spring chicken either. I'm still not sold on Putzier and think we should look at the draft to bring in a developmental project. Just mho

Nuff said....
                          What I am finding, is unless a player is well known, or is high on the mock draft boards, or has WOWED everybody at least once (except for Q), that people aren't 'sold' on them.
                          Is that because we have been spoiled?
                          I seem to recall a young TE that came in under the radar scope, played his azz off and broke some records along the way.....without getting a whole lot of hype. Guess who that was!
                          Lets give the underlings a chance to show their stuff, just like others were when they first came into the league. We might be pleasantly surprised. IMO
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wesley Walls

Originally posted by rcsodak
                            What I am finding, is unless a player is well known, or is high on the mock draft boards, or has WOWED everybody at least once (except for Q), that people aren't 'sold' on them.
                            Is that because we have been spoiled?
                            I seem to recall a young TE that came in under the radar scope, played his azz off and broke some records along the way.....without getting a whole lot of hype. Guess who that was!
                            Lets give the underlings a chance to show their stuff, just like others were when they first came into the league. We might be pleasantly surprised. IMO
                            I think you are missing my point. We have two old TE's and one unpoven one. ( I'm not counting Hape as I think he's just here in case of injury to a starter ). My thoughts are that we know Sharpe is going to retire at the very least next year. Carswell won't be around much longer. This leaves Putzier, in whom I've only seen play one game. Granted, he's young but at initial glance He appears to be more in the mold of Carswell ( good hands, strong, and slow ). We have no capable 2nd TE, thus I think we need to pick one up in the draft prior to losing both our starters.

Again... just mho

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Working...
                            X